Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I think he knows he's overrated and that he'd flop big time in a team with top class players (Man Shitty), instead preferring to sign for a team packed full of mediocrity like Pepe and Iaquinta.
Why do you bother supporting Juventus? :lazy:
Other than Tevez, who are those world class players in Citeh you talk about?

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Too lightweight for the Prem.
That's such a BS
He simply didn't want to play in that shethole. How come Ashly Cole is such a successfull player in the "Prem"? plus you can also say he's a defender

True but that class of player is what he meant.
Like I siad Robinho is not part of the City anymore.. but still if you want to include him, apart from Tevez and Robinho who are these WC players that City is full of them?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
That's such a BS
He simply didn't want to play in that shethole. How come Ashly Cole is such a successfull player in the "Prem"? plus you can also say he's a defender

Like I siad Robinho is not part of the City anymore.. but still if you want to include him, apart from Tevez and Robinho who are these WC players that City is full of them?
Of course I don't think Krasic doesn't want to go to Man City just because he would be more evident lower class player then he would be in Juve.
That theory is not acceptable. And they maybe don't have WC players but year after year they will have extremely strong team.

Don't know what's a WC player in your opinion, but they have some good players: Adebayor, Vieira, Boateng, Santa Cruz, SWP...sorry if I forgot someone..and yes their keeper Given is good one...they are about to make a very strong and competitive team. They are strongly linked with Yaya Toure and who knows what will their team look like next season.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Of course I don't think Krasic doesn't want to go to Man City just because he would be more evident lower class player then he would be in Juve.That theory is not acceptable. And they maybe don't have WC players but year after year they will have extremely strong team.

Don't know what's a WC player in your opinion, but they have some good players: Adebayor, Vieira, Boateng, Santa Cruz, SWP...sorry if I forgot someone..and yes their keeper Given is good one...they are about to make a very strong and competitive team. They are strongly linked with Yaya Toure and who knows what will their team look like next season.
The bold part is what I wanted to hear.

And City is just overpaying for Arsenal,Chelsea,etc rejects..
Just because they paid 25mil or so for Adebayor doesn't make the dude a WC player.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
I think he knows he's overrated and that he'd flop big time in a team with top class players (Man Shitty), instead preferring to sign for a team packed full of mediocrity like Pepe and Iaquinta.
Yeah he joins the list of overrated players like Kaka and Buffon who were afraid to go to City because they were afraid to flop because of playing with top class players.

We're not as strong and powerful as we used to be, but we're still the most successful club in Italy and still every player would be honoured to play for Juve.

I'm sorry if you were being sarcastic or were joking tho. :p

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
The bold part is what I wanted to hear.

And City is just overpaying for Arsenal,Chelsea,etc rejects..
Just because they paid 25mil or so for Adebayor doesn't make the dude a WC player.
Sure , I have never say that I do agree on that "Krasic not to Man City because of potentially more evident flop" theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)