Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Krasic was really good today. I hope we get a chance to see him put in crosses and run all day like he just did for Juve. Having said that I've only seen a handfull of games he's played to i'm not the best judge...

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I guess Marotta's plan (48hours ultimatum) didn't go as expected. Serbia still in the WC and CSKA most probably won't accept our offer now.
Are you serious? Krasic was very good today, yes indeed but that performance didn't add anything to his market value at all.

Krasic plays sub-par: SHIT PLAYER RUNRUNRUN

Krasic plays quite-good: OMG we'll never get him now.

Krasic is Krasic he's valued on his merits not 180mins of football.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
i like the way he played today. but we should not rush into conclusions about his quality.

the fact is that if we are thinking of giving 1 or 2 more mil and take him, we should do it quickly. i see serbia doing well in the world cup and his price will go up.

i think that we hurried to sign the wrong player before the world cup.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Are you serious? Krasic was very good today, yes indeed but that performance didn't add anything to his market value at all.

Krasic plays sub-par: SHIT PLAYER RUNRUNRUN

Krasic plays quite-good: OMG we'll never get him now.

Krasic is Krasic he's valued on his merits not 180mins of football.
Mate, I myself said that our offer was enough for this dude.
I'm talking about CSKA's end here.

May 20, 2010
Martinez is just only card who is used to put a pressure on CSKA by Marotta. Marotta is using several tactics to press down CSKA's asking price, while creating rumors about Martinez's deal and other things. Good job Marotta
The point is that CSKA doesn't need to sell Krasic, so there is no pressure for them in such rumours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)