Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Guys, stop believing all those gurus.

One thing is for sure - we want the guy. You should believe direct quotes. CSKA said that they won't sell him before the WC and they won't...there's a chance that we have sealed a pre contract with him today. Saying that it's OFF is bullshit only because Marotta came without Krasic. It's not a fucking surprise, we play with Ghana on Sunday. I don't think they want to disturb the system and announce anything earlier.

IMO it was not a coincidence to see Stankovic "make fun" of Krasic and speaking about us that way.

We want him and we're probably in the pole position (right now). Of course other teams want him but most of it is media bullshit like always. Random names because his agent said he likes Italy and England. We have to wait, but there's no way we already failed to sign him, no way.
If this true, so what is the point for Marotta travel to Russia today? I got confused actually, it's either the deal is done and they want to make smokescreen for the sake of Krasic so he doesn't bothered by transfer issue. Or CSKA wait for a better price after WC because they expect more from what we offered, if the WC ends good for Krasic the price will definitely going up, but if it ends bad they will sell him to us with the price offered before

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 28, 2007
If this true, so what is the point for Marotta travel to Russia today? I got confused actually, it's either the deal is done and they want to make smokescreen for the sake of Krasic so he doesn't bothered by transfer issue. Or CSKA wait for a better price after WC because they expect more from what we offered, if the WC ends good for Krasic the price will definitely going up, but if it ends bad they will sell him to us with the price offered before
imo, the serbian NT ask for smokescreen and press silent. they want krasic to concentrate on the WC. the deal is done. :claire:

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
godda say I really got into the anticipaton of our first significant transfer this summer.

Premature though. Serves me right for listening to rumours

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
they might have agree on the main details and give and take 2-3mil they have an agreement, they might have agreed to announce it after WC.
cant be sure, but if he travelled to russia it was for a purpose not to meet face to face and decide they dont agree

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Krasic: "I am delighted that many clubs are interested in me, but I think now I want only to Serbia at this moment and not the future. Someone is working on this for me, certainly after the World Cup I will know something more,

What do you think of Juventus?Krasic's response, however, did not arrive, because before opening his mouth spoke Serbia's team manager: "This is no time to talk about personal careers of the players. He said he will talk about after the World Cup. Believe me when I tell you Milos does not want to talk. But it was a nice try, "he joked team manager, addressing the Sky reporter who had asked the question.

So Krasic was proud of the fact that they have compared to Pavel Nedved, although he revealed that his idol Predrag Mijatovic has always been a player who has taken the white fans the joy of European Cup, in Amsterdam in 1998, when he realized (offside) goal that decided the final between Juventus and Real Madrid: "I am proud that I compare it to Nedved, perhaps because we are physically similar. I do not think they can reach his level, he is great, like my idol, Predrag Mijatovic. "

tuttojuve

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, its better for him to focus on the task at hand right now. I still think we will get him. Seems like a deliberate media freeze down on this deal to focus on WC.

Mar 28, 2007
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)