Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bianconeri1897

Il Protagonista
May 22, 2008
WTF, okay it would be Moggi style but that was back then when the prizes was descent. Now Madrid have screw that up. Imo its better we give them 15 m€ no need to risk anything. Please Marotta if he pull this of i still think its a great deal. Moggi is Moggi nobody can be like him.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Some of this has already been posted i think.

Krasic looking forward to Juve Tuesday 8 June, 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CSKA Moscow winger Milos Krasic believes a move to Juventus would be a 'fundamental step' in his career so far.

Yesterday the player's agent revealed that Juventus had offered his client a contract and were now negotiating a fee with CSKA.

Speaking to Sportal, the 25-year-old Serbia international said: “The negotiations between the two clubs are still in progress. I expect them to be concluded rapidly.

“CSKA have established a price. We will see what happens, but I believe that there won't be any problems and that everything will be resolved positively so I can play for Juventus.”

When asked to describe how he would fit in Gigi Del Neri's 4-4-2 formation, Krasic said: “I knew that Del Neri was Juve's new Coach and I have to say that I am very happy.

“His 4-4-2 is perfectly adapted to my style of play. Juventus are one of the biggest clubs in Europe with many fans. It would be a step of fundamental importance for my career."

Football-Italia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)