Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
If

we

sign

all

in

your

sig

I will cry.
If we sign all those 3, that means god has had enough of being useless and decided to change the laws of economics for us. That would not only be proof that he exists but more importantly that god is a Juve supporter.

But we know the odds of that happening ;) :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If we sign all those 3, that means god has had enough of being useless and decided to change the laws of economics for us. That would not only be proof that he exists but more importantly that god is a Juve supporter.

But we know the odds of that happening ;) :D
I'd say the odds are pretty good.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
I'd say the odds are pretty good.
I don't think so. If we sign 2 of them, then outside interest will be at its strongest at the third possibility. We could buy Dzeko and Krasic at a good price and get away with it but we would have to spend too much money to get all 3. And remember, we still have to solve our backline.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
honestly i'm excited for he 442 because if marchisio is playing as CM he likes to attack too as well...I don't see it as a problem for us like some do. We should be more than ok.

zoric

Jul 22, 2006
Allright. My first post in years over here, I enjoyed the days when Juventus played against Trento better than now. Anyways, not really the end of the World, hopefully some Juventus-fans will be less delusional in the coming seasons because that's unfortunately what the majority have been, though this club should be at the top, but here we go, some good news regarding Miloš Krasić.

So, the player confirmed that CSKA and Juventus are negotiating his transfer, don't go crazy yet because the Russians are tough to negotiate with.

"Negotiations between the two clubs are on going in Moscow. I expect everything to be done soon. The Russians have already said how much they want, we'll see what happens but I believe there won't be any obstacles and that everything will evaluate positively. CSKA are also impressed with the fact that a club like Juventus are interested in one of their players. Juve is among the biggest clubs in Italy, they also have a huge fanbase and this would be a big step forward in my career."

"La Signora Vecchia will be playing a 4-4-2-system with Del Neri as their head coach and that is a perfect fit for me."

Anyways, let's see if it goes through.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
Our backline won't cost that much.

But if we sell some key players.....

:scared:
Yeah, we could do well by getting rid of some of our players. But overall it's up to Marrotta to play his cards well. Interest from other clubs is his worst enemy here since we can't afford a bidding war. But with proper timing, discretion and the proper deals done, I wouldn't say all 3 are impossible to get, just that it would take a master-stroke from Marrotta. Hey, fingers crossed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)