Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
You sure? I'm almost sure it's one spot for a transfer window. Remember Milan registering Pato in January few years back? Another slight change?
milan had to wait until jan to resgtier him becuse he was 17 in august, thus they had to wait until he turned 18 to officially be able to play him.

you can't sign under 18 players that are non eu until they turn 18 in italy.

tj_maxx

Jun 3, 2010
man ppl,krasic is not coming , ,all the diego shit thats happening right now is because of dzeko. wut a shame. our next starting eleven is gonna be some shit like this

amauri dzeko

pepe marchisio melo martinez

de chiellini bonucci motta

p.s camo is staying

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
What about if we give money to Siena to buy him, then buy him from Siena the day after? :seven:
I was thinking the same thing, we did it once before for the acquisition of Adrian Mutu, why not do it again? If Marotta pulls this off, we could get both Krasic and Dzeko this season. And if Diego is still with us, we will have a solid squad.

I would love to see that but we'd make so many enemies if we did that.
We already have so many enemies, everybody hates on us and also, who gives a rat's ass if we get any more, we want to start winning again, not make new friends.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I was thinking the same thing, we did it once before for the acquisition of Adrian Mutu, why not do it again? If Marotta pulls this off, we could get both Krasic and Dzeko this season. And if Diego is still with us, we will have a solid squad.

We already have so many enemies, everybody hates on us and also, who gives a rat's ass if we get any more, we want to start winning again, not make new friends.
a player can't sign for two different club in one transfer window right?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
a player can't sign for two different club in one transfer window right?
Dunno.

I know that a player can't be registered by more than 2 clubs in the same season. That automatically means that we can't loan Krasic to an Italian club and sign him from there, because Krasic was already registered by CSKA.
But with Dzeko it can be done. The German season hasn't started so if we sign him and loan him to XY, when XY register him they will be Dzeko's first club this season and Juve will be his second club.

So we can find a loophole for Dzeko, but I have no idea if there is a rule a player not being able to sign for 2 different clubs during a transfer window.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Dunno.

I know that a player can't be registered by more than 2 clubs in the same season. That automatically means that we can't loan Krasic to an Italian club and sign him from there, because Krasic was already registered by CSKA.
But with Dzeko it can be done. The German season hasn't started so if we sign him and loan him to XY, when XY register him they will be Dzeko's first club this season and Juve will be his second club.

So we can find a loophole for Dzeko, but I have no idea if there is a rule a player not being able to sign for 2 different clubs during a transfer window.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_F.I.F.A._2

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I was just 2 and a half years late.

I could swear that it wasn't more than 2 years when a transfer to a third club was refused, but my time orientation is obviously wrong.

P.S: Actually, in the case I remember the player probably played official matches for 2 clubs so that's why a transfer to third club was not allowed.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don't think it's possible to buy somebody, send him on loan, and then return him in one season.

Loan would be possible but I don't think it'd be possible to sign or bring him back again.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't think it's possible to buy somebody, send him on loan, and then return him in one season.

Loan would be possible but I don't think it'd be possible to sign or bring him back again.
Hmmm, that would mean that the league does not allow a player to sign for more than 1 club during the season, which makes little sense. I'd understand if they don't let players be signed by 2 clubs in the same transfer window, but during the entire season....I doubt it.

So if we took Lanzafame from Parma this summer, does it mean that he can't be sent on loan or sold in January? I don't think there is such rule.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Hmmm, that would mean that the league does not allow a player to sign for more than 1 club during the season, which makes little sense. I'd understand if they don't let players be signed by 2 clubs in the same transfer window, but during the entire season....I doubt it.

So if we took Lanzafame from Parma this summer, does it mean that he can't be sent on loan or sold in January? I don't think there is such rule.
You mean't this?

We sign Dzeko, send him on loan to Siena (or whatever) so they could register him. Then we "buy" him again?

If we send him on loan and they do register him, it be possible to break the deal and he'd return to Juve but I don't think it'd be allowed for him to play for us that season.

I don't think something like that is possible because other clubs would have done it already. 2 non-EU players is of a big help for any club now but I just think there's any way to pull off something like that.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't think something like that is possible because other clubs would have done it already. 2 non-EU players is of a big help for any club now but I just think there's any way to pull off something like that.
But there is a problem in this and that is, only players from serie A and serie B teams count as EU, even if they're non-EU.

That's some 38-40 teams and if they register a non-EU and send him to another team, that will mean that they can't sign any more non-EU's during that season. Since almost every Italian team is signing a non-EU player (from South America mostly, but also from the Balkans and Africa) rarely does it happen a team to take such a sacrifice and do a favor to another team.

So maybe that's exactly what we're waiting? To see which serie A and serie B teams won't sign a non-EU and will have a free non-EU place, so we can do our little business with them (we can give them some youngsters in return).

Hopeful thinking :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)