Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I trust Mark and Dule equally, so one of them answering my question would make me sleep at night, will we sign Krasic the coming week?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Is this finally going to an end? I really hope that he is coming because Pepe should not be a starter, he is just not skillful enough.

Mark: Some information please...
Pepe will be a a starter either way. If Krasic comes Pepe moves to the left. Pepe is the type of player a coach will always start- for his stamina, mileage and functionality.

Jul 28, 2002
That or a 10m sub or 15m sub?

There will be some rotation probably, but I think Pepe will usually be one of the first on the team sheet.
Del Neri's system relies upon the wingers working overtime therefore I don't think there will be a definitive starter as he will literally burn through the wingers.

Having said that, Pepe's work rate / adaptability could see him favoured. I would prefer a attacking trio of Gio / Diego / Krasic behind Amauri though. Sadly Gio can't do the work therefore the donkey work can be done by Pepe.

May 22, 2007
I do find the Martínez purchase quite confusing for that figure when we can get Krasic for a few million above his price. I understand that he's versatile for several formations so will be useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)