Million $ (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Well, the first thing I'd do would be to purchase a luxurious house in Turin and buy a Juve season ticket :greedy: Then I'd get loads of clothes, sporting gear and PS2 games :cool: And finally, I'd put some in the bank and donate some to homeless people and all of the other people such as hungry children, etc because they would have better uses for the money than I would :touched:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Until I have 2 million, and until that becomes 4, and 8, and so on and so on, and then, when I'm 90, I'll take it out and spend it all on women :thumb:! Wait, that doesnt sound like a good plan. What if I dont live to 90 :confused:.

Oh, what the hell, I might as well spend it on women right away :D.

No, just kidding. I'd probably invest in some kind of business.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Godot ] ++
Well, the first thing I'd do would be to purchase a luxurious house in Turin and buy a Juve season ticket :greedy: Then I'd get loads of clothes, sporting gear and PS2 games :cool: And finally, I'd put some in the bank and donate some to homeless people and all of the other people such as hungry children, etc because they would have better uses for the money than I would :touched:
a million isn't that much BTW....

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
i would save it, firstly id buy an automatic transmission car because i have manual transmission and its driving me crazy. id go to new york this summer to the juventus match and then stay a week to chill out and like buy stuff but not too much. id change the floors of my house because i think they look ugly, the rest id spend it time by time

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Silvia ] ++
Yeah a million $ is not much these days.
So, if I had a million I'll try to start a business or something
to gain more and then buy all the stuff I want.:D
from now on, we'll call you Silvia the Entrepeneur (spelling) ;)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
hmmm,

A million bucks? I would donate some to charity, cuz there's alot who need help and I'm not suffering in any way.

The rest would be used on a car, nice apartment, stuff and invenstments.

AnnA

May 14, 2003
I would travel and travel, visit all of you!!! And take my familly to beautiful travel, where they want!!! And the rest ->in the bank!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)