Milan1-Juventus6 (1 Viewer)

Apr 25, 2005
As u all know,the big game of the year is coming very soon.In May 8th Juventus and Milan will meet each other at the San Siro to fight for the Scudetto.
I opened this thread in order to ask u,dear Juve fans,to publich here everything about the great victory away to Milan on April 6th 1997.I'm talking about videos,articles and specialy photos.I did'nt find anything interesting at Google/Yahoo.
I'll be very happy if u help me.
Thanks.:cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
This brings back memories, after this game I was seriously starting to support Juve :D I had watched many games and liked them earlier, but I also liked Barca that time... But then my Friend invited me to watch this game, he is Milan fan. ANd we always compete in everything, so it was just natural that I was Juve fan. I said: I hope Juventus wins it. And he started all talks about grande Milan... etc. etc. Hahha I was so thrilled after the game, too bad I didn't exactly feel the LOVE for the club at the moment I do today, cuz if so, I would've died and gone to heaven...

FORZA JUVE!!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
yes, hahah. Really nice job with Aimar, but as u said.. Couldnt find a good pic on Rosicky. well done though :D I can now picture them both in Juve, even more ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)