Milan Vs Rome (1 Viewer)

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
dont be taken by the Lazio hype, they had the squad to reach this far but dont have one to win the scudetto. they will most propably set the pace till January. They will finish fourth though at the expense of Roma which is not a good thing for italian football. We dont want a team with financial crisis at the CL next season.

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
i think that financial crisis is not a problem, if they want glory they can have it if they go for it!!

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
they will be forced to sell more players next year. they have not even paid the players this year. this will one way or another show itself unless they get out of it.

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
++ [ From Reuters and all the rest] ++
MILAN, Dec 6 (Reuters) - The respective claims of the cities of Milan and Rome to be the home of Italian football will come under scrutiny on Saturday with two head-to-head clashes.............................................

can some tell them the home of Italian football is Turin:fero::fero::fero::fero:

OP
K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12
    Lazio were leading 3-0 at one point. Lopez scored all.

Then Couto, own goal, followed by two good Emre strikes.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    What did they do? I was listening to that match on RAI Radio..... slept when it was 3-1. Must have been a serious comeback by Inter. Good result :D

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++
    no forget that! MILAN-1-0-ROMA!!! Pippo come off the bench in the 2nd half to score, ending his 1-month goal drought!!!
    you've lost me; why does pippo scoring make it so much better? Its still worse for our team no matter the goalscorer

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    Pippo cool! :touched: Capello and all Roma players knows that :D

For Lazio, sorry for the og by Couto, I can't believe he's still on the line up after his stupid mistake that he made in the derby :(

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
    guess what! they wanted Cristano Zanetti(where the hell is he?)+cash for Nesta n the summer. They refused to take Emre instead. serves them right. They have discoverd how good Emre is(compare to Cristano Zanetti of course) the hard way. Thats why i like Lippi. He did his best to get this guy from inter but didnt succeed.....at least he saw the potential.

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
    Best goal celebration I have ever seen from Lopez and Corradi everytime he scored a goal, groovy :D
    I saw piece of it, but didn't quite get what they were doing.

Lazio really look like a happy bunch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)