Milan VS Juventus (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

thank you, you did the forum so much good with one word, now ill get back to my english homework (greek mythology)
English HW -- Greek mythology! ... yeah, i see the connection! :wth: ;)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

English HW -- Greek mythology! ... yeah, i see the connection! :wth: ;)
thats what i thought at first!

but hey i cant complain. at least its interesting i guess. before this we did "the house on mango street" a story of some 14 year old girls life in chicago, the most boring thing ive ever read, my math book is more entertaining. id rather write a page on prometheus than "how shoes symbolize the life of esperanza":D

it sucks being a freshmen in highschool and getting these stupid assignments:groan:

btw is anyone here like majoring in biology and wants to spend 5 min "helping" me with my bio homework:cheesy:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by milan_man_22 ] ++

Ohh shit....i apologise sincerely...

Emerson is a star and hes better than Pirlo.....

So the teams are even......so guys my bad :d

Some of u guys are real dickheads u know....cant even be good ppl....so stuck up

Thats why i HATE juve so much with a passion.....ide BURN their stadium and burn the players houses if they scored against Milan...

GOD how can u guys support Juventus....a team that plays with 12 men.....referee always on their side

Trezeguet offside by 3 full metres against Udinese and no call...thats just the start

Last season Juve changed the result of a game in terms of points in the last 5 minutes 17 times out of 34 games and half of them were dubious decisions.......an they still came third....mayube the refs didnt help them enough..

You gyus stink....i cam on here to talk to u guys about Juve in a considerate and humane manner and the game of football and u guys are so stuck up....WHY DONT U TRY WIN on the real world stage like the Champs League and Toyota Cup where the refs DONT favour u u bastards.... where Milan has dominted for 50 years

Stick ur 27 titles......with fair refs u wouldnt even hve half of those titles....

SOME DICKHEAD KEEPS BRINGIN UP THE PAST WITH MESSINA VS MILAN 2-1

MILAN BEAT JUVE IN THE BIGGEST STAGE OF ALL

CL FINAL

GOD THAT FELT SO GOOD........ide burn down all Juve suporters houses....go shove ur team u CHEATING MUTHAF*CKERS......GO ROB MORE POINTS WITH THE HELP OF REFEREES........

I APOGISE TO MANY OF U.....BUT TO SUM OF U I JUST HAD TO LET THAT OUT

I can understand how you feel, but please. Its just the club we support, and the club you support are our rivals. Given, alot of forum members cant have a football discussion with you without saying 2-1 messina but we arent all like that. Just ignore the ones who are ;)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
can someone move this topic to the jokes section :D

or maybe open a kindergarten section and move the topic there :D
at least as long as i was posting, this was on the topic,
but now,
It is for the jokes section,
or the title sould be changed to;
milan funs VS juve fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)