Milan-Juventus (21 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Check this moron.

Berlusconi: Juventus Were Lucky
5/9/2005 8:24:00 AM
The Rossoneri’s former President believes that yesterday’s match should have ended in a draw.
Silvio Berlusconi spoke about the big clash between Milan and Juventus which virtually sealed the Scudetto on the shirts of the Bianconeri.

“The first half wasn’t positive for us; in the second half we tried to make up for it, but not with the usual precision. It went like this, too bad.

“Despite the football expressed on the pitch, maybe this match should have ended in a draw. Juve had a stroke of luck and skill but we did not demerit, also because there was a penalty in our favour.”

With 3 matchdays to go and an advantage of 3 points, the Old Lady seems destined to win its 28th Scudetto.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Furious Galliani Bitter At Collina
5/9/2005 8:29:00 AM
According to Milan’s vice-President, the world’s number one referee denied a clear penalty to the Rossoneri.
Adriano Galliani was fuming at the end of the Milan-Juventus encounter, which ended with a 1-0 win for the Bianconeri and practically awarded the Old Lady with its 28th Scudetto.

The vice-President of the Milan club preferred not to comment about referee Pierluigi Collina who, according to the Rossoneri’s camp, did not award a clear penalty to the home team which could have left things level.

“It’s better if I don’t speak, otherwise I would have to say certain things about Collina…,” declared an angry Galliani.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Furious Galliani Bitter At Collina
5/9/2005 8:29:00 AM
According to Milan’s vice-President, the world’s number one referee denied a clear penalty to the Rossoneri.
Adriano Galliani was fuming at the end of the Milan-Juventus encounter, which ended with a 1-0 win for the Bianconeri and practically awarded the Old Lady with its 28th Scudetto.

The vice-President of the Milan club preferred not to comment about referee Pierluigi Collina who, according to the Rossoneri’s camp, did not award a clear penalty to the home team which could have left things level.

“It’s better if I don’t speak, otherwise I would have to say certain things about Collina…,” declared an angry Galliani.
let them cry :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Milan: It's not over yet
Sunday 8 May, 2005
Carlo Ancelotti and his Milan stars are not about to give up on the Scudetto, even after their home defeat to Juventus.

“We played well and were penalised by one incident,” explained the Coach after the 1-0 loss. “I have nothing to reprimand my players for. There are three games left and anything can still happen, but I can assure you we won’t lay down our arms yet.”

The Bianconeri opened up a three-point gap at the top of the table thanks to David Trezeguet’s goal, sealing their first win at the San Siro since 1996-97.

“We did everything we could to get back into the game and went close with a great second half performance. We didn’t start terribly well,” conceded Ancelotti, “but after the break pinned Juve back into their own half. A draw would’ve been a deserved result.”

Ancelotti surprised many with his tactics, not least sticking with Clarence Seedorf instead of Massimo Ambrosini in midfield.

“I wanted to use our quality and take control of the game,” he explained. “Andrea Pirlo and several others are a little tired at this stage of the season, but that is understandable.”

Pippo Inzaghi made his comeback and immediately showed he was in promising form, having Milan’s best chances throughout the second half.

“Before anything else, I must say that it is great to finally be fit again,” said the former Juve striker who has barely played at a consistent level over the last two years.

“Clearly, to score a goal would’ve been the ultimate high, but Gigi Buffon and Gianluca Zambrotta did some fantastic saves. Anything can still happen, plus we have the Champions’ League Final against Liverpool to look forward to.”

There was controversy in this tie, as Marcos Cafu appeared to be held back by Zambrotta and many of the Milan stars suggest it was a penalty.

“He held my shirt and I believe it was a spot-kick,” said the Brazilian. “Pierluigi Collina did not award it, so that’s the end of the matter. I also think that Fabio Cannavaro’s handling offence could’ve been punished with a penalty. In any case, I don’t believe we deserved to lose this match, especially after our second half performance.”

Andriy Shevchenko was surprisingly quiet today and looked ahead to the rest of the campaign, as there are still nine points up for grabs.

“Juventus did well to hang on to their lead and deserve to be complimented for such a tough performance,” said the Ukrainian. “It was an entertaining game and we are satisfied despite being left empty-handed. We have faith that Juve can still drop points, but then again so can we, so all we can do is give it our best.”

Juventus have announced they'll continue their Press Silence until the end of the season.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Juventus have announced they'll continue their Press Silence until the end of the season is a good desicion , they must know that it is not over yet

Aug 1, 2003
Oh Milan :dontcare: Stop with all the whining already - lets face it, you were underpar, we were the better team.

I think Capello said 'puttana' when Del Piero's header hit the bar :shocked:

I loved our team's spirit yesterday... especially Buffon's determination

So desperate was Inzaghi to contribute to the game he had to hit Thuram's head ;)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
But what a team effort for us too. There were great contributions from smaller players too... for example, I thought Pessoto did a great job off the bench.
Yes, Zalayeta was once again a very good joker. Thanks to him, Nedved got some space in the middle, because he either went out on the wing or confused the Milan defence with a quick backheel. Great job by Zalayeta :thumb:
I would also like to give it up to Appiah, who showed that he still has something to give. IMO the best central mid we have next to Emerson!

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
great victory back 4 were brilliant.

all milan's moaning they dominated the second half yet we had the best chance when del piero hit the bar i wish he would have scored.

to milan i say no psv dominated you for 75% of both legs and you robbed them.

forza juve.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i can't get enough of reading this thread and looking at those amazing pictures!!!!!!!

today at school i wore my juve shirt anf felt sooo fvcking proud!!!

milanistas of caurse were all saying that they deserved a penalty and that fabio was under drugs...

they are jelous and angry cause they lost :D
i am not blaming them :D

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Hahhaha so much bull in media right now. We deserved a draw blah blah, Juventus were lucky bla bla. LOOK WHO's FVCKING TALKING, Black and Red Devils!! You were so lucky it didnt end 2-0 mofos. Same with CL. Come to the final only because of luck. Thats a shame. Im glad they made fools out of themselves. Everyone knows that PSV is the true champions of Europe. Worldclass. Outplayed Milan totally in 2 games...

FORZA JUVE!! 28th scudetto soon here.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Codino ] ++
2- their answer to everything "2 stars"
Soon to be 3 ;)

on a completely unrelated note, did anyone else find it interesting that instead of wearing a completely different jersey to the rest of the team, Buffon just wore the away kit?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Ratings from Gazzetta:

Del Piero ATT 7.0

Buffon POR 6.5

Cannavaro DIF 6.5

Emerson CEN 6.5

Thuram DIF 6.5

Trezeguet ATT 6.5

Appiah CEN 6.0

Birindelli DIF 6.0

Camoranesi CEN 6.0

Pessotto DIF 6.0

Zalayeta ATT 6.0

Zambrotta DIF 6.0

Nedved CEN 5.5

Blasi CEN s.v.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)