Milan-Juventus (28 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Pirlo: Oh I wish I can do like that...
Gattusso: No! No! Don't beat again in this bad day...
Collina: Wow, he's been making them both suffer

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
i'm really happy . happy watching all the juve fans in this forum posting their happiness. posting the spirit of winning.posting their comments.

i am happy with three points.

i am happy cuz i did see capello is the man of the match really.

i am happy cuz the scudetto is ours definitely.

i am happy for the marvelous technic that capello show it :

nedved = blocked kaka

zambrotta = blocked cafu

cannavaro = blocked sheva

but who can block the amazing trezegol or DP ?

not the bald stam or even the sexy nesta or even the oldman maldini . its juve time . its the hammer time.

That was the technic of the coach who wants to win .

--

i am not happy with camo injury hope he recover soon

i am not happy from some ppl here who always try to say

(not yet ) we have some matches, but i do agree with marcelo lippi by saying also to them:
( if you do not trust juve then you dont have to support )

i am not happy cuz i did say to some one in here long time ago that we will win this match infront of Silvio Berlusconi's eyes and he/she did not believe me ????????

bello bello juve tonight.

modo modo bianconero.

bala bambina senior ancelotti and gratzzzzzzzi senior capello.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
This is the best day this year.... imma sleep and dream about the match. See how good we are at 15:00, im sure we woulda lost if it was 20:30. Everyone was GREAT. EVERYONE...

FORZA JUVEeeeeeEEEeeeee!!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What could be better thana weekend at the beach...with cable television.... cool people and good lucking girls with us in a great house???...

oh hell yeah.. a bunch of beers and a buch of pissed milan fans watching the game with me in the house jajajaj.

Simply beatifull what juve did today!!!. The game was at 8 am in my country.... so we stayed awake partying all night long till the game started....

So happy about the team performance and specially about DP that showed his character and leaded the team to victory!!. This time he really made us proud!. I knew that he had to start this game.

Buffon , ahaha he is always a funny bastard!! and combines it with grteat skill.

The defenders , camo and even the Appiah boy were nice.....

I jhave just arrived to my house and im going out agaiun.,... ill be backlater...post mor epics and the goal,, with the full play of dp!!

BTW... WE WON.... it means that Incubbo did his homework ;D some people never learn..........

3-0.----- what a joke it turned out to be eh?

Apr 29, 2005
my ratings:

Gigi Superman Buffon : great game solid as always. did an amazing save against inzaghi.. his roar after his save in the last minute really moved me almost made me cry . 6.5:touched:

luca Pesotto : man i love this guy always delivers to play like that at his age wtg he rocks . 6.0

Lilian Thuram : great preformance as allways this season. 7.0

Fabio brave heart Cannavaro : eh what can i say best back in the planet today you gotta admire this guy whet that video tape was shown i was afraid it would affect his preformace.. well it didnt. 7.0

Luca Zambrotta: exsebtional god bless him .. cafu did shit 7.5

Mauro Camoranesi: he was really good im really starting to full in love with him.. to bad fo the injery hope hes ok. 6.5

Stephen Appiah: i was really suprised by his preformance he did really well. and i hope he is ok too. 6.0

Emerson: thank god he came back you have no idea how much he influces our game. 6.5

Pavel Nedved: also a very good game had some good plays although he didnt danger the goal that much. 6.5

Alessandro Del Piero: an amazing desplay by our captine awsome assist and some very beautiful plays a bleger to watch. its soo good to see him play that way im really happy for him :touched: 7.5

David Trezeguet: he and Alex make the best due they're just made for ech athore.. trezegol did hes job and scored the winner. 6.5

Juventus: the best game of this season made me proud to be a bianconero. 9.5;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)