Milan-Juventus (36 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

He is starting to get the vibes, didn't you see him in the pictures....he was fabulous
That stuff in the tunnels on the way out of our 2-0 win over Real Madrid in the CL raised a lot of eyebrows from those that knew Capello from the past. After today's match, there shouldn't be many questions left. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
I will NOT criticise Del Piero again this season. That over-head kick to set up Trez, WOW!!!!!!!!!!
Not because he's my Fav player, But I never saw such an Awesome Assist before.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Are you for real? Playing a good game does not mean man of match
Maybe he's not man of the match, BUT SAYING HE PLAYED GOOD AINT ENOUGHT.....

-The Assist

-No Mistake in his passes

-Getting Fouls when he needs to

-The bar he hit, almost a goal

-Defending..

LETS BE FVCKING SERIOUS FOR ONCE...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Massimo ] ++
my favorite players did it..Alex,Trez and Zambrotta:D:touched:
Your underlined text is great,I totally agree with it.
And for me Lippi was and still is the greatest figure.He did great job composing Del Piero and Trez in attack while Zambro moves all'round.:D:thumb:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
A great Juve today beat Milan in their own house .........

I thought everything went right for us today, my only confusion was why the hell was their over 5 minutes of stoppage time ??

DP more than made up for a mistake in the beginning of the game, he made himself a presence out there, unlike the last time we played Milan back in december

DP gets my MOM award, followed closely by Canna

Appiah made no mistakes today, which surprised the shit out of me !!!

I differ from most of you who want to see Milan go down in flames to Liverpool. I want to see Milan win, ONLY because they are a Serie A side, and if they win, it makes our Calcio Italia the best in the world, and, being Italian, I will always cheer on our sides

However, the Milan that played today, and last wednesday against PSV, will not beat 'Pool

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

oh please. It was a brilliant assist. And in case you didn't notice, it was pretty good of him to lay on the ground the entire time, because he did steal a lot of time.
Exactly, It's amazing what Del Piero did, he can waste time anytime he wants and he can get a foul ANYTIME HE NEEDS.

CAPTAIN:touched:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

-The Assist

-Defending..

If you look at my posts during the game you will know that I was praising the captain because he was being wonderful.

I was amazed on how he was holding the ball and moving it around and keeping possession as much as possible, haven't seen him like that in ages and I hope he keeps it up.

As for your other question, it will be very unfair if Inzaghi does not get at least a match ban for what he did with Thuram.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

That stuff in the tunnels on the way out of our 2-0 win over Real Madrid in the CL raised a lot of eyebrows from those that knew Capello from the past. After today's match, there shouldn't be many questions left. :D
He was fantastic today, I felt he has been in the club for years.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004

Del Piero, damn it was soo close.
Del Piero is always good to me.
When he plays poorly I understand him,he can't play well all the time.He is affraid of renewing injury and that's why he's careful in his play.
He is influential player and means a lot to us while he's on the site.
When I see the captain track around his arm I'm so secure and positive and I think that our players feel the same.
Go Alex,you are perfect captain!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

If you look at my posts during the game you will know that I was praising the captain because he was being wonderful.

I was amazed on how he was holding the ball and moving it around and keeping possession as much as possible, haven't seen him like that in ages and I hope he keeps it up.

As for your other question, it will be very unfair if Inzaghi does not get at least a match ban for what he did with Thuram.
Yeah, I wanna see that Bastard paying for what he did, He's not better then Ibra, so ban him.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Yeah, I wanna see that Bastard paying for what he did, He's not better then Ibra, so ban him.
Absolutely. That was my reaction when I saw what he was pulling. Kudos to Thuram for keeping a cool head about it and not retaliating, particularly in a big game. But some fat cat in the Lega Calcio office better get a tape of that ordeal as they delivered on Zlatan, and Inzaghi better do a little "time" for that. Otherwise, the Berlusconi/Lega Calcio thing is starting stink more than the horse's head that Capello probably found in his Milan hotel bed this morning.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

Del Piero is always good to me.
When he plays poorly I understand him,he can't play well all the time.He is affraid of renewing injury and that's why he's careful in his play.
He is influential player and means a lot to us while he's on the site.
When I see the captain track around his arm I'm so secure and positive and I think that our players feel the same.
Go Alex,you are perfect captain!
Amen

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Absolutely. That was my reaction when I saw what he was pulling. Kudos to Thuram for keeping a cool head about it and not retaliating, particularly in a big game. But some fat cat in the Lega Calcio office better get a tape of that ordeal as they delivered on Zlatan, and Inzaghi better do a little "time" for that. Otherwise, the Berlusconi/Lega Calcio thing is starting stink more than the horse's head that Capello probably found in his Milan hotel bed this morning.
Exactly, They better Ban him or as you said it will start to stink more than the horse's head...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Somebody's been reading Puzo

arc

Mar 11, 2004

-The Assist

-Defending..

:touched:
i beg all dp bashers out there give him a break

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)