Milan-Juventus (31 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Well I am really happy he took it.. He played a very good match.. he deserves such a reward after having all the world bashing him this season. It is really difficult to say who is the MOM,, I'd give one to every Juve player.. But hey since Del Piero is our captain, then he took it on behalf of our whole team ;)

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
Hi everyone,
I wanted to watch this game, I thought it was at 8:30 CET. But I read that we won 0-1, too bad that I couldn't watch it......

But who caressssssssss, we wonnnnnnnnnn for Milan, it is a wonderful dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs......

does anyone know the fixtures of the next two games of Juve and Milan??

Geof

May 14, 2004
3 games to go man.

Day 36:
Juventus - Parma
Lecce - Milan

Day 37:
Livorno - Juventus
Milan - Palermo

Day 38:
Juventus - Cagliari
Udinese - Milan

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
3 games to go man.

Day 36:
Juventus - Parma
Lecce - Milan

Day 37:
Livorno - Juventus
Milan - Palermo

Day 38:
Juventus - Cagliari
Udinese - Milan
So the games are equally difficult! Parma is dangerous. But Milan has to play against Udi. oh My God, we have to play against Zola again :(

JuveTrueChamps

Aug 10, 2002
Hey everyone. So happy we won today. I went crazy when we scored and when the final whistle went. Great assist by DP for the goal. Everyone worked hard for the victory. Forza Juve. Lets hope we can win the remaining games and bring the scudetto back where it belongs :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by PeeMaN ] ++
28 must be a mystical number...
a mystical number...????
why?

btw i just saw the goal-wonderful!
i also saw that our ball had a problem and we had to change it on the second minute,strange.....they gave us a problematic ball :(

when ale hit the bar-it was a pity il capotano couldn't score.
zambro shouldn't pul cafu's shirt,and it was onbviously NOT fabio's fault that the ball touched his arm/hand.

the guys were soooo happy,already celebrating the 28th scudetto!

wonderful day!
---------------------------
we shouldn't celebrate from now the scudetto,cause you never know,but we have the biiiiigest advantage now to take it!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
it's so sweet.

we have beaten Milan hahahaha
in san siro.....
in front of 50,000+ milanistas!!!!!! hahahahahahaha :devil::devi:

i don't know if ANY of you feel this,but i kinda feel that this match was a "revenge" for us against milan.

many milan players were saying that they would like to beat us,or that they would score against us etc,and you know milan't arrogance-there were SURE they would beat us-,collina was the referee,milan was chasing the double,and all those things make me feel even BETTER that we were the winners and that we played so well.

FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)