Milan-Juventus (32 Viewers)

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
A great 1st half from Juve! Best I've seen this season I reckon.

Everyone has been excellent.

Zambrotta has been fantastic, Camo was the best player on the pitch by far , DP has been very good - him setting up Trez for the goal could be the confidence booster he needed.

Defence has been awesome.

I could go on all day! A superb, powerful 1st half.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
Rab!!!! Get your ass over here and tell us what happened in the first half IN DETAILS
I'm not Rab, but at least I'm too emotional to write the details now. We played perfectly, that's all you need to know.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
slow match ,, juve concentrated , milan are trying long balls from pirlo to sheva , he almost escaped with one , del piero growing his confidence he is progressing well , appiah improved his passes , nesta should've had yellow but that colia showed the card to zambrotta ,, milan are tiered u can feel it

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
DP really made a fool out of himself a few times at the start of the match, but that cross for Trez must have given him some confidence, he's improved towards the end of the half, looks good so far.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
Milan have been caught offside loads, Thuram has made a couple of dodgy passes but Appiah and Emo have cleaned everything up.

Trez not done a lot (obviously apart from scoring) but thats normal, Nedved full of running, he's still not back to his best but he's working hard and did well for the goal.

As I said, Juve's power has been immense, some great moves going forward...really really good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)