Milan-Juventus (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++

I am, posted the links earlier too. Nothing big so far... Very tense atmosphere, as expected... Damn, I'm so nervous...
Vilken är bäst av de fyra?

Tifo_01

Oct 26, 2004
23' A cagey first half at the San Siro.. it was never likely to be a goalfest with two such fine defences.. Zambrotta delivers a cross that has Dida backpedalling.. but the ball lands on the roof of his net!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sadomin ] ++

Thanks for the links, managed to get in on the second one, but quality is horrible. Same for you?
So it is still possible!! Keep trying people! I'm not sure which one of them I'm watching, but the quality certainly could be better. Well, at least I'm seeing the action, shouldn't complain... I'll change the stream on HT though...

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++

So it is still possible!! Keep trying people! I'm not sure which one of them I'm watching, but the quality certainly could be better. Well, at least I'm seeing the action, shouldn't complain... I'll change the stream on HT though...
link plz, right click on it, xopy and paste plz

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Cqut was simply correcting a previous poster who said
Sampdoria 0 - 1 Lecce by saying 1 - 0. He could've done it in a better way but I'm sure scaring us wasn't his intention.

Trezeguet scores!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)