Milan-Juventus (26 Viewers)

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++
san siro will not be totally full on sunday !

52,673 tickets will be for Milan's fans and 7,400 tickets will be for juve's fans. 26,076 has not been sold to avoid riot.
No. The 52 673 places are automatically booked for the milanista season-ticket holders. Then you have 7400 for Juve's fans. Finally, 26076 were actually sold.

Milan-Juve: stadio tutto esaurito
Ven 06 Mag, 1:08 PM

Milan-Juve: stadio tutto esaurito
vedi foto

(ANSA) - MILANO, 6 MAG - Non ci sono piu' biglietti disponibili per il big match Milan-Juventus che si giochera' domenica prossima al Meazza di Milano.

Lo stadio e' infatti tutto esaurito: sono stati 26.076 i biglietti venduti per un incasso di 824.919 euro a cui vanno aggiunti i 52.673 abbonati rossoneri e i 7.400 tifosi della Juventus. In totale, ci saranno 78.749 paganti per un incasso di 1.696.204,63 euro.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

IMO its going to be one of the most boring game this season for one reason
both of the them doesnt want to loose the three points
in the first leg we wanted to keep the 4 points difference and milan wanted to reduce it and thats why that game was a pure Offensive milan and pure defensive juve

but here is something different
we r equal in almost everything, sharing the lead
its going to be a very conservative from both sides

i am not saying that they will play for a draw but both will make sure of not concieving a goal in the first place cuz both teams can not afford loosing
i think that you maybe right on this

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
ARSENAL VS LIVERPOOL AT THE SAME TIME

thats y i wont be able to watch this match :frown:
Eh? the kick off for that match is 4.05pm BST. Ours kicks off at 2.00pm BST, you can watch both, i will be.

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
:sigh: All this hype, and I have a feeling that this match won't really matter much in the end. Even if it doesn't turn out to be another draw, there are still enough opportunities (3) for either side to stumble in the remaining games.
True, but we shouldnt take any chances. Im counting on Udinese to upset Milan though

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
Sachi said that he expect that juve would win
yes i heard that few days ago

bergomi (Inter exdefence) said that its going to be a very difficult game and its hard to say who is going to win but he gave a very small advantage to Milan only cuz they are playing in san ciro

Lippi said that juve will win cuz he thinks that when playing in san ciro juve feels playing home

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++
san siro will not be totally full on sunday !

52,673 tickets will be for Milan's fans and 7,400 tickets will be for juve's fans. 26,076 has not been sold to avoid riot.
is this true? where did u hear this from?

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by neath_lad ] ++
c'mon lets beat a tired milan hopefully, they were crap vs psv
why always hoping that Milan is tired or sick???:confused: we are JUVENTUS for crying all loud! we can beat everyone everywere if we got the right day and formation and form:devil:

i want Milan to be strong so there will be no doubt when we beat them we are the best..than finally a succesfull season is the result:boxing::extatic::touched:

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

yes i heard that few days ago

bergomi (Inter exdefence) said that its going to be a very difficult game and its hard to say who is going to win but he gave a very small advantage to Milan only cuz they are playing in san ciro

Lippi said that juve will win cuz he thinks that when playing in san ciro juve feels playing home
that's right..Juve always plays great in San Siro or Meazza..that's a thing you can always expect from Juve when the moment has arrived to get strong:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)