Milan-Juventus (20 Viewers)

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
:sigh: All this hype, and I have a feeling that this match won't really matter much in the end. Even if it doesn't turn out to be another draw, there are still enough opportunities (3) for either side to stumble in the remaining games.

talking about if a draw is the best result they can get out of it..jezus christ:(...why not win it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:boxing:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Massimo ] ++

talking about if a draw is the best result they can get out of it..jezus christ:(...why not win it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:boxing:
IMO its going to be one of the most boring game this season for one reason
both of the them doesnt want to loose the three points
in the first leg we wanted to keep the 4 points difference and milan wanted to reduce it and thats why that game was a pure Offensive milan and pure defensive juve

but here is something different
we r equal in almost everything, sharing the lead
its going to be a very conservative from both sides

i am not saying that they will play for a draw but both will make sure of not concieving a goal in the first place cuz both teams can not afford loosing

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++
IMO its going to be one of the most boring game this season for one reason
The game will be intense and so much will be at stake. The motivation is going to be high for both teams which will keep the tempo up for the players and the fans. It can only be a good game, even if no shots are dealth.

.... I know I will be biting my nails for 90 mins fo shoo!

maroni

Apr 23, 2005
In spite of Zlatans suspension: Berluskoni knows where to hits us! I also think that this game should be played in the evening. Forza JUVE!

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
hit us??

putting the match in 3 o'clock and not 8:30??

COME ON!
exactly its ITALY Derby. never mind!

last 3 weeks we won 3 matches 2 of them at this time ((13 GMT) lecce and bologna .

i am optimistic about this time and i am sure it's a great time to celebrate after the match we have enough hours before sleep on sunday.

i think paparesta is the right referee for this match not colina ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)