Milan-Juventus (26 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:sigh: All this hype, and I have a feeling that this match won't really matter much in the end. Even if it doesn't turn out to be another draw, there are still enough opportunities (3) for either side to stumble in the remaining games.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It is definitely not the season decider, but it is an important game. Not to mention history, it is a game between the 2 sides sharing the lead.

A big enough affiche IMO.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
:sigh: All this hype, and I have a feeling that this match won't really matter much in the end. Even if it doesn't turn out to be another draw, there are still enough opportunities (3) for either side to stumble in the remaining games.
amen

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
Seedorf said that he wants the strongest Juve side possible just to make sure that nothing will be said when his side beat Juve , i just wanna this win for all things just to see his face after the match . By the way we have some bad news cause P Clollina will referee the match !!

forza Juve !!

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
It is definitely not the season decider, but it is an important game. Not to mention history, it is a game between the 2 sides sharing the lead.
Could be mate, could be.

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
this match will be won in the midfeild as Lippi said cause the 2 central mids will have huge contributution on the match whether it's Pirlo & Gatusso in Milan or Emerson and Blasi at Juve

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
i beleive in one thing
Juve is always great against the greats

i will say 1-1

and scudetto will be decided in the following matchs
Milan-Palermo
Milan-Udin
Juve-Parma (if not relegated by that time)

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++
i beleive in one thing
Juve is always great against the greats

i will say 1-1

and scudetto will be decided in the following matchs
Milan-Palermo
Milan-Udin
Juve-Parma (if not relegated by that time)
i feel that too;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)