Milan-Juventus (51 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
some players said this match would not be so important and blah blah.

But let's be clear the winner of this match (if there is one) will have 75% of winning scudetto

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++

I'd take that right now.
Me too. Though i think we do stand a slim chance considering Milan do have a mid week tie against PSV. That will give us a slight edge.

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
A draw would be a GOOD result for us........
still early to talk about this match (next week ) but i can guarantee you . there is no draw in this match.

juve will win this match definitely. and its ganna be a big day and victory for us with two goals in Milan.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++

still early to talk about this match (next week ) but i can guarantee you . there is no draw in this match.

juve will win this match definitely. and its ganna be a big day and victory for us with two goals in Milan.
i will polish your shoes if we win 2-0

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
Its so sad that it all comes down to this becuase we should have won it a long time ago, and I fear we can not beat Milan.

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
Milan will win....i dun see us scoring against the NO1 defence in Europe!! DP has letting me down again and again...we should get rid of him even he's my favourite player, he should change a new surroundings...there's no passion in him anymore for JUVE!
Guys, dun be so optimistic..i stil feel Milan deserved the title more than us...we failed to impress against the big guns this season..
Match prediction
Milan 2: Juve 0
Sheva, Crespo

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
some players said this match would not be so important and blah blah.

But let's be clear the winner of this match (if there is one) will have 75% of winning scudetto

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
its gonna be a very hard game. Dp is not doing well, we cant depend on neddy anymore as well as zala, trezi is our only hope and he is not fully fit. So our firing power is out of order.
I think our midfield and defence r doing better, from what i heard camo, blasi had a good game last night and i hope we can get emerson back.The defence is getting back alrite cuz thuram had a good and cana is constantly doin well.

I think its possible to beat that great milan defence, the players just need to focus and we need a bit of luck.
We especially need alex to play a good match cuz if he did then the whole team will accelerate , we also need neddy back to his old way
cant predict it
forzaa juvee

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Chelsea and not ACM has the best defence in Europe. Juve can conquer San Siro, Juve players just have to be motivated like it would be the last game in their lives. Freshness aspect is also important.

Minimum required result is a draw, otherwise we're risking to lose scudetto.

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #80
    ++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
    Chelsea and not ACM has the best defence in Europe. Juve can conquer San Siro, Juve players just have to be motivated like it would be the last game in their lives. Freshness aspect is also important.

Minimum required result is a draw, otherwise we're risking to lose scudetto.
    Chelsea? You're kidding right? The team that has Glenn Johnson at right back?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)