Milan are on Fire!! (1 Viewer)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
pippo will score two own goals against Lazio and MILAN shall fall :nasty: ;)

makaay scored two?!?! :eek: amazing! he and Kezman r on fire! :star:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I hope Milan do well in the CL. The Italian league has been battered badly and we need to regain our pride as the best league in the world. So am hoping and wishing that all italian clubs will do well in the CL. Although this is very hard but Roma too should do well in the CL.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
pippo will score two own goals against Lazio and MILAN shall fall :nasty: ;)
unlikely, since the closest Pippo gets to his own goal is the half way line (at kick off)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
I hope Milan do well in the CL. The Italian league has been battered badly and we need to regain our pride as the best league in the world. So am hoping and wishing that all italian clubs will do well in the CL. Although this is very hard but Roma too should do well in the CL.

I really wish the same .. Cuper showed that he cares for the CL when he rested Crespo in today's game against Reggina .. I really hope Italian teams will do well to boost Italian football .. At least, all 4 clubs should advance to the next stage .. and then 1 or 2 clubs could take it further ..

Azzurina

Jul 12, 2002
:eek: OMG, nobody talked abt Milan- Deportivo game!!! we smashed 'em at home 0-4:cool:. Huh, Makaay , Makaay,everybody talk abt him as if he was a champion:groan:. We have the real champion :cool:PIPPO .

Forza PIPPO
FORZA SHEVA!

SpeD

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Azzurina ] ++
:eek: OMG, nobody talked abt Milan- Deportivo game!!! we smashed 'em at home 0-4:cool:. Huh, Makaay , Makaay,everybody talk abt him as if he was a champion:groan:. We have the real champion :cool:PIPPO .

Forza PIPPO
FORZA SHEVA!
u support milan huh ;)

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
Oh, come on!!!
You can't seriously say that a team missing it's playmaker is a valid excuse for losing 4-0 at home to Milan.
If anyone had said that while Zidane was here (who was more important to us than Valeron is to Depor) and we'd lost to Milan at home, with the numbers being anything similar to that, they'd have been flogged.

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
Tristan was benched because Makaay was(is?) in excellent form and Irureta can't seem to be able to play them together.
Had Makaay been benched in favour of Tristan I'm 99% sure you'd have put the blame on that when they lost.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
anyways, every team in the whole wide wide world loses like that once ina whil. remember real lost to espenyol(or sth some other club like that) 3-1?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)