Miguel (2 Viewers)

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
the best LB in the world is a versatile player that can play in various position, so if chiellini is coming back, would you put chiellini in the subs and let the best LB play or would you let they both play?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
since everyone says Zambro is good with both his feet, I don't understand why it wouldnt work. Then he can be both the best RB and LB in the world ;)

Dec 26, 2004
Try Zambro as goal keeper I'm sure he is better than Buffon then we can move Buffon to the right of the midfield and play Camoranesi as a finsher as he is tall and a great header....

Why u wanna fvck with a running system ?

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
i dont need to defend my thoughts at all...its the truth, if chiellini come back, zambro would be moved to right back or a right midfield...is that so hard to understand?

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
Chiellini is great, even better than Zambro this season, but that is because Capello has fvcked up Zambro it seems.. :(:(

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
Chiellini has been doing great at the left for Fiorentina. He has attacked a lot more than Zambro. But dont take me wrong. Zambro is still much better than him. IT hink I put it in the wrong way. Chiellini has been more offensive-minded than Zambro this season :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)