Miguel in London too??? (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Good move by Moggi.
As we know there is a dispute between Benfica and Miguel about his contract. 750 thousands is not a big amount. So we waste 750000 and get Miguel now, giving him a chance to resolve his problems with his previous club. Acting is such manner will let Juve to avoid problems like Roma-Mexes case.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

Imo

Hinkel=Risky but could be a big hit

Puyol=undoubted class, but very expensive.

Bonera= Imo a messy defender, who at times can be strong, but at others jus completely mess up. Could work if we could develope his game more.

My option?? iirc Jan Kromkamp (dont think ive spelt it right) of AZ Alkmaar was class, bucket loads of pace. Imo he worked intellegently and athletically going forward and worked hard defensively....my outsiders choice for hte role.
THERE YOU GO...

Kromkamp lined up by Villarreal
Tuesday, 2 August 2005
Villarreal CF have reached an agreement with AZ Alkmaar for the signing of their Dutch international defender Jan Kromkamp.

Lengthy contract
The Spanish side said the 24-year-old will pen a five-year contract although the fee is yet to be announced. Kromkamp, a right wing-back who has won four caps for the Netherlands, was one of Alkmaar's star performers last season as they finished third in the Eredivisie and reached the semi-finals of the UEFA Cup, eliminating Villarreal in the quarter-finals in April.

Surgery
Six days after the second-leg against Villarreal, however, Kromkamp tore a joint in his left ankle during a league match against AFC Ajax, keeping him out for the rest of the season. The former Go Ahead Eagles player has fully recovered following surgery and could play in the UEFA Champions League third qualifying round against Everton FC if he is signed and registered in time.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

THERE YOU GO...

Kromkamp lined up by Villarreal
Tuesday, 2 August 2005
Villarreal CF have reached an agreement with AZ Alkmaar for the signing of their Dutch international defender Jan Kromkamp.

Lengthy contract
The Spanish side said the 24-year-old will pen a five-year contract although the fee is yet to be announced. Kromkamp, a right wing-back who has won four caps for the Netherlands, was one of Alkmaar's star performers last season as they finished third in the Eredivisie and reached the semi-finals of the UEFA Cup, eliminating Villarreal in the quarter-finals in April.

Surgery
Six days after the second-leg against Villarreal, however, Kromkamp tore a joint in his left ankle during a league match against AFC Ajax, keeping him out for the rest of the season. The former Go Ahead Eagles player has fully recovered following surgery and could play in the UEFA Champions League third qualifying round against Everton FC if he is signed and registered in time.
D'oh!!

Villareal are becoming quite a likeable side.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

What makes you say that? I'm looking forward to the Everton game now. Anyone have the date?
Tachi, roman in midfield.

Rodriguez at the back.

Now with kromkamp , and the loveable tramp Forlan.....

Should provide entertaining footy.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
everton and good football go together, they are even more industrial than a Tac/Blasi juve!
I don't quite get where you're coming from there. Everton have a mixtures of the less attractive elements of the English and Italian games - they suck, and they're defensive without having the skill to make it watchable.

Jul 28, 2002

I don't quite get where you're coming from there. Everton have a mixtures of the less attractive elements of the English and Italian games - they suck, and they're defensive without having the skill to make it watchable.
i agree, what im saying is, like a juve midfield with tac and blasi, who play very defensive and do it the ugly messy way, everton go about their football by making it hard for the oposition to play then scoring from set pieces.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
i agree, what im saying is, like a juve midfield with tac and blasi, who play very defensive and do it the ugly messy way, everton go about their football by making it hard for the oposition to play then scoring from set pieces.
I don't see where that ties into good football though. At least the likes of Sunderland let a good team tear them to pieces in an entertaining manner. Everton will just try to crush the game.

Jul 28, 2002

I don't see where that ties into good football though. At least the likes of Sunderland let a good team tear them to pieces in an entertaining manner. Everton will just try to crush the game.
right now ur confusing me....i said villareal were entertaining, then following ur comment on everton, i said, everton were a industrial team...

It seems we disagree, yet actually agree??:confused:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Looks like we actually agree.

I'm still a little confused by the post:

everton and good football go together
It seems to contradict what you are saying elsewhere! Slip of the keyboard, no doubt. :)

Jul 28, 2002
Looks like we actually agree.

I'm still a little confused by the post:

It seems to contradict what you are saying elsewhere! Slip of the keyboard, no doubt. :)
ahhh now i get it, another traditional john slip up, completely missing out the word "dont". :D

Jul 12, 2002
Imo

Hinkel=Risky but could be a big hit
Risky, how?

Puyol=undoubted class, but very expensive.
Very expensive, maybe, but also very worth it.

Bonera= Imo a messy defender, who at times can be strong, but at others jus completely mess up. Could work if we could develope his game more.
That's why the list includes the word, "and", not, "or." He's a class defender and he's only going to get better.

My option?? iirc Jan Kromkamp (dont think ive spelt it right) of AZ Alkmaar was class, bucket loads of pace. Imo he worked intellegently and athletically going forward and worked hard defensively....my outsiders choice for hte role.
Yeah right, like Juve would ever buy someone like that. Makes no sense...

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Just for the record, Kromkamp sign with Villareal yesterday
Just goes to prove my point. Juve make great signings, but they are always very narrowminded in who they consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)