Miguel in London too??? (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Well obviously the price speaks alot considering we have no more money to spare.

Miguel would be a welcome addition, although i dont see Zebina playing as badly as many of you say. I think he played a quite good season and is usually burned by pacey players not because of his stupidity (well most of the time).

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I agree with you that Zebina wasn't at all bad last season but there are certainly upgrades out there.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
Ian, you forgot one very important substance in your formula. You have 2 worldclass defensive midfielders covering for the defence line. The problem remains on the wings actually as we do not have the wide players to cover like Milan does, but last year I saw Camoranesi work well covering the right wing defensively
We've already tried to make up for poor defense with great midfield. It doesn't work like that. You need a balance. The defense needs to help the midfielders as much as the other way around for either of them to reach their potential.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

We've already tried to make up for poor defense with great midfield. It doesn't work like that. You need a balance. The defense needs to help the midfielders as much as the other way around for either of them to reach their potential.
Who would you sign to help us obtain this balance?

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Who would you sign to help us obtain this balance?
A right footed version of chivu?

Id take miguel on a free... better econmically in the future.

If we wanna spend/ swap... id send micco to palermo for zaccardo and half of barzagli.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #76
    actually, calciomercato says that he's closer to Valencia. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)