Miguel in London too??? (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Miguel is great, we need him :D he needs us. Perfect. It will be a great transferperiod if Moggi succeeds. Maybe even Cassano no join for like Mutu+Maresca or Miccoli+Maresca or something too :drool:

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
I dont know, I think there are both good (Miguel and Mancini)!
But I think Mancini would be better for our team, and then it would be a perfect transferperiod!

Forza Moggi

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
whats so good about Miguel? Honestly! Is there something I am missing. EVERYONE seems to rave about him and put him in their lineups for next year.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
whats so good about Miguel? Honestly! Is there something I am missing. EVERYONE seems to rave about him and put him in their lineups for next year.
He is good going forward .. but not that great defensively. That's the impression I've gotten but it's just my thought, I could be wrong as I didn't see that much of his matches last season.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
Isn't Moggi too busy with the Vieira transfer to be dealing with anyone else though?
last season Moggi met zlatan, Emerson and Mexwell at the same time in Monaco and talked to them.
belive me moggi can do everything. he is a good devil..;)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Miguel? Mancini? Mancini can play on the midfield wing a little more, but we're mostly covered there. I'm a big fan of Miguel, though. While Mancini probably has more potential for an upside, Miguel is less risky.

Whether we need him is another question -- depends on injuries. We cannot expect our backline, outside of Zebina, to put in so many consecutive games as they had last season. That was a critical piece to our success last season.

Didn't know you could read Portuguese, Mark77. :cool:

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Miguel? Mancini? Mancini can play on the midfield wing a little more, but we're mostly covered there. I'm a big fan of Miguel, though. While Mancini probably has more potential for an upside, Miguel is less risky.

Whether we need him is another question -- depends on injuries. We cannot expect our backline, outside of Zebina, to put in so many consecutive games as they had last season. That was a critical piece to our success last season.

Didn't know you could read Portuguese, Mark77. :cool:
True. Luckily signing Kovac means we now have a central defender who is capable of replacing Cannavaro or Thuram when they are tired, suspended, injured etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)