Midterm Vote - Player of 2003/04 (1 Viewer)

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Milan's defense.

Thats the only reason they are still almost top of the table. Their attack is hardly capable of scoring more than 2 on any given day and generally its all about 1-0 victories for them much like the Juve of the past.

Whats impressive is the number of clean sheets they have this season and never look frail at the back.

Dec 27, 2003
Best player at mid-term : Totti

Best italian player : Totti

Best youngster : Kakà

Best italian youngster : De Rossi

Best coach : Prandelli

Best ref : Paparesta

Best President : Sensi, for finally shutting his ****ing mouth for more than a week.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Now that we have reached the mid-point in our Serie A season, who would you say has been the best player in the league so far?

Based on the first 17 matches, my vote goes to:

Ernesto Chevanton of Lecce
Care to elaborate? I can't watch any decent coverage of Serie A in my country so some background info on him would be nice :)

Dec 27, 2003
that young bulgarian kid partnering Chevanton in attack is quite something. Bojinov is his name if I stand correct. Expect him to be the object of contention between big clubs in a couple of years.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
that young bulgarian kid partnering Chevanton in attack is quite something. Bojinov is his name if I stand correct. Expect him to be the object of contention between big clubs in a couple of years.
you are right... Bojinov is his name, he's suppose to be the new rooney .. i think he's 17/18 yrs old and he has scored few goals already in seria A which is very impressive for his age.

Juve should take a look at him for future.

even in CM 03/04, after the first 2/3 yrs he gets really good.

OP
The Pado

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++

Care to elaborate? I can't watch any decent coverage of Serie A in my country so some background info on him would be nice :)
    Javier Ernesto Chevanton is a young Uruguayan forward, who I think would do well in a trequartista role as well. He has been at Lecce for a few years and has continually been their best player. This year has really seen him take off. He gave Juve all kinds of trouble before Christmas, and he completely dismantled Reggina yesterday. He has been consistently good over the first 17 matches, and I think the revelation of the season. Single best player? Maybe, but I agree that Totti is tough competition so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)