3) Völler
4) Ford Prefect
5) Osman
6) Fr3sh
7) Trequartista
8) Bezzy
9) Kyle
10) Monco

Since everybody here already knows I am as G as it gets, all of you who want to be in my gang shall post a gangsta song, that will be our anthem. If I like it, you're in. If I don't.. well, you know how it ends.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
1) Søren Krarup
2) Zacheryah
3) Völler
4) Ford Prefect
5) Osman
6) Fr3sh
7) Trequartista
8) Bezzy
9) Kyle
10) Monco

Since everybody here already knows I am as G as it gets, all of you who want to be in my gang shall post a gangsta song, that will be our anthem. If I like it, you're in. If I don't.. well, you know how it ends.
:lol: Idk why Ford Prefect aka Sam aka Jasper always signs for this game, then everyone gets upset with him for participating, then he gets upset defensive saying he's busy writing papers or whatever.

Bezzy never bothers either. If I was the narrator, neither of the two would be allowed (no offence, guys)

Monco, I don't really know him, but there are always the noobs that make no contribution.

Fresh is the worst.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
:lol: Idk why Ford Prefect aka Sam aka Jasper always signs for this game, then everyone gets upset with him for participating, then he gets upset defensive saying he's busy writing papers or whatever.

Bezzy never bothers either. If I was the narrator, neither of the two would be allowed (no offence, guys)

Monco, I don't really know him, but there are always the noobs that make no contribution.

Fresh is the worst.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)