Midsummer Mafia 2.0 (5 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I'd rather wait for Klin, but i'm in.

ddREs.gif

You forgot to add Cheesio and Preet as well.
Is king @Zacheryah playing?

1: Durr
2: Radek's ass
3: Apenis
4: Somuch Krap
5: Ford Imprefect
6: Queenofcoats
7: MostMoronic
8: Fintstone
9: Frederico Chaves Guedes
10: f00ker
11: KitKate
12: Fr3shman
13: BJ wanna
14: Whorer
15: Armando Christian Pérez
16. Snickers
17. Y
18. Kyke
19. Hooray
20. IliveForLube
21: AlwaysLovedCocks
22: Slavo
23: Preeck
24: marCheesio
25: piotrr
Sorry guys, wont be participating in this, thought i would have some free time from work but recieved an emil from my teacher asking for a paper on my progress in the thesis by the end of the weekend so i am afraid i wont be able to play @Ocelot

Really sorry guys, was looking forward to this !!

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
I'm looking at that line up and it doesn't inspire me. X and Hoori should have a good time. :D

I'm sorry but I'll skip this. Going on vacation leave from next Thursday onwards and I'm not planning on spending it here. :p

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
@ZoSo @Trequartista @Hydde @Suns @Lion @W @AngelaL @The Cusp @AlexJuventino @GarfielD @LiquidPLP @Gagi @CrimsonianKing @Orgut :)lol:)

come play
I dont know what is this game
Anyway I`m studying accounting now so unfortunately I dont have much time available

OP
Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #238
    A big sorry to everyone who can't play with the game starting tomorrow. There's just no date making everyone happy.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    You would do good to ask Dru (notoriously inactive lol), and the newbies Joker, Lion and Pitbull, if they will have time to be active, or truly understand the game, before starting. Ford Prefect and Janna should be "fun" again ;) and fint who had little to NO interest in the game that just ended is playing again? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Hey dont blame me, I specifically said to you cant play before the 4th or 5th August (start of next week), but you should go ahead with the Viking theme anyways :D
    Say it to my face Ozzy :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)