15: Pitbull
16. Lion
17. X
18. Kyle
19. Hoori
20. IliveForJuve
21: ALC
22: Salvo
You would do good to ask Dru (notoriously inactive lol), and the newbies Joker, Lion and Pitbull, if they will have time to be active, or truly understand the game, before starting. Ford Prefect and Janna should be "fun" again ;) and fint who had little to NO interest in the game that just ended is playing again? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Damnit, and I was already thinking of a Viking story because of you :(
Hey dont blame me, I specifically said to you cant play before the 4th or 5th August (start of next week), but you should go ahead with the Viking theme anyways :D

OP
Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #203
    You would do good to ask Dru (notoriously inactive lol), and the newbies Joker, Lion and Pitbull, if they will have time to be active, or truly understand the game, before starting. Ford Prefect and Janna should be "fun" again ;) and fint who had little to NO interest in the game that just ended is playing again? :D
    @Dru @j0ker @Lion @pitbull

Hey dont blame me, I specifically said to you cant play before the 4th or 5th August (start of next week), but you should go ahead with the Viking theme anyways
    I will :)

And sorry, I kinda was in a dilemma, no date was perfect for everyone :D

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    I believe Preet declared that she wants to play earlier @Ocelot

Also.

everyone should turn their online status off BEFORE THE GAME just to make it more fun and less pmgate

We should tell everyone to turn it off before the roles are decided. So turn it off before the sign up deadline.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Okay how about this: The vigilante has 1 shot at the beginning. If he hits a G, he gets another one. If he hits another G, he gets his third and last shot.

Also, he can't be recruited.
    I'd let him have his first two chances at a G, and if he misses both, take away his third shot. If he hits a C with either his first or second shot, he's allowed the third. It's much more fun this way, as it causes both the Cs and the Gs rather delicious stress.

If he kills a C with his first shot, the panic is quite amusing if he still retains the ability to take a second shot.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    I believe Preet declared that she wants to play earlier @Ocelot

Also.

everyone should turn their online status off BEFORE THE GAME just to make it more fun and less pmgate

We should tell everyone to turn it off before the roles are decided. So turn it off before the sign up deadline.
    No we shouldn't that's part of the game. Always good fun to find a G that way.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    I agree with PostIronic

- - - Updated - - -

No we shouldn't that's part of the game. Always good fun to find a G that way.
    To be honest the pm hunting isn't usually part of the game. The goal is to deduce the Gs from their behaviour not watching their PM status 24/h. Also in most cases the Gs will turn it off and all you can do is witch hunt potential special role C.

OP
    Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #210
    I'd let him have his first two chances at a G, and if he misses both, take away his third shot. If he hits a C with either his first or second shot, he's allowed the third. It's much more fun this way, as it causes both the Cs and the Gs rather delicious stress.

If he kills a C with his first shot, the panic is quite amusing if he still retains the ability to take a second shot.
    Okay, I think I'll go with this version.

Concerning his recruitment, he/she can be recruited, but loses all remaining shots. We can't have three unrecruitable roles so as to not mess up the recruitment system, but a recruited vigilante is too overpowered.

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    I'd rather wait for Klin, but i'm in.

ddREs.gif

You forgot to add Cheesio and Preet as well.
    Is king @Zacheryah playing?

1: Durr
    2: Radek's ass
    3: Apenis
    4: Somuch Krap
    5: Ford Imprefect
    6: Queenofcoats
    7: MostMoronic
    8: Fintstone
    9: Frederico Chaves Guedes
    10: f00ker
    11: KitKate
    12: Fr3shman
    13: BJ wanna
    14: Whorer
    15: Armando Christian Pérez
    16. Snickers
    17. Y
    18. Kyke
    19. Hooray
    20. IliveForLube
    21: AlwaysLovedCocks
    22: Slavo
    23: Preeck
    24: marCheesio
    25: piotrr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)