Midsummer Mafia 2.0 (4 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
@Ocelot

When you do the draw for the roles, remember that you must be completely fair and neutral. People will sense if you hand picked the roles, even if you hand pick one or two roles. From personal experience, you might pick a name and think: Ahh, I don't think he'll make a good detective, I'll make another draw for this.
Don't!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #104
    @Ocelot

When you do the draw for the roles, remember that you must be completely fair and neutral. People will sense if you hand picked the roles, even if you hand pick one or two roles. From personal experience, you might pick a name and think: Ahh, I don't think he'll make a good detective, I'll make another draw for this.
    Don't!
    That's the one and only thing I will never fuck up. Handpicking roles annoyed me more during Fr3shs game than all the other shit he did :lol:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I think that's what kept Zach so quiet.

Did anybody hear from him?
    Imagine if we continued the game and you guys needed his vote :lol:

I'm worried though. It's so unlike him to completely disappear like this. He didn't even log in for a minute to check on yesterday's voting. Something happened to him.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    Imagine if we continued the game and you guys needed his vote :lol:

I'm worried though. It's so unlike him to completely disappear like this. He didn't even log in for a minute to check on yesterday's voting. Something happened to him.
    Who's our resident Belgian? @chester? Anything in the news..

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    What's his real name? Anything on fb or twitter from him in the last 33 hours?

It was something like de Cockdick, but not quite like that.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    What? :D

I'm worried about him. He said that he has a 170 km drive ahead of him. He presented it as if it's something hard to do, as if he has a 2000 km drive in front of him. From this I concluded that he must be a terrible driver who recently got his driving license. Plus it's Zach. You can never be certain what's gonna happen if you let Zach on a highway.

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    :weee:
    :weee:

You got to play, I didn't get to assist in your lynching.
    Yeah, I get to decide your sig.

1: Dru
    2: Radekas
    3: Adonis
    4: Søren Krarup
    5: Ford Prefect
    6: Quetza
    7: PostIronic
    8: Fint
    9: Fred
    10: j0ker
    11: Kate
    12: Fr3sh
    13: Janna (Sorry Adonis, she's gonna be sweet to watch as narrator :D)
    14: Völler (don't even think about saying no.)
    15: Pitbull

Fixed, thanks.

So what is the first day he'll be unbanned again?
    I'll wait and see who sign up. :)

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    @ZoSo @Trequartista @Hydde @Suns @Lion @W @AngelaL @The Cusp @AlexJuventino @GarfielD @LiquidPLP @Gagi @CrimsonianKing @Orgut :)lol:)

come play

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    1: Dru - I think he played once. Well, signed up once...
    2: Radekas
    3: Adonis
    4: Søren Krarup
    5: Ford Prefect - "I couldn't post because I had papers to write. I'm not sure what's going on, can someone fill me in?" *disappears for 3 days
    6: Quetza
    7: PostIronic
    8: Fint
    9: Fred
    10: j0ker
    11: Kate
    12: Fr3sh
    13: Janna (Sorry Adonis, she's gonna be sweet to watch as narrator :D) - We never learn, do we?
    14: Völler (don't even think about saying no.)
    15: Pitbull - the token n00b that won't contribute at all

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    What? :D

I'm worried about him. He said that he has a 170 km drive ahead of him. He presented it as if it's something hard to do, as if he has a 2000 km drive in front of him. From this I concluded that he must be a terrible driver who recently got his driving license. Plus it's Zach. You can never be certain what's gonna happen if you let Zach on a highway.
    :rofl:

I can picture Zach now, crammed into an ancient tiny Yugo, windows rolled down, cursing all the peasants on the highway!

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

Why wait so long when we are so many? Give it two days and we should be good to go.
    :tup:

I'd also rather start sooner as opposed to later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)