• W. Carvalho N

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Asshole Shnitzel :yuck: :inter:

Why are we even interested in this punk?! FFS, he's going to be a free agent next season anyway, so why pay money for him now? Are we really that desperate for that overrated shitcunt fuckturd? What a disgusting and underwhelming signing that would be.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Nainggolan is a perfect Pogba replacement. He's like Vidal when he was in his prime for us. But he's a punk bitch and he won't come.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Nainggolan is a perfect Pogba replacement. He's like Vidal when he was in his prime for us. But he's a punk bitch and he won't come.
Nope, Not even close!
Nainggolan is a great player there is no doubt about it but he is no Vidal! Anyway he wont come and not because of any transfer fee! Too bad he is such an idiot..

- - - Updated - - -

1) Nainggolan
2) Allan
3) Herrera

Get me 1 and 3 or 2 and 3

Sendt fra min SM-N910F med Tapatalk
1) Verratti
2) Hamsik
3) Herrera

Wouldnt mind one of this trio but probably only the 3rd is an option

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Asshole Shnitzel :yuck: :inter:

Why are we even interested in this punk?! FFS, he's going to be a free agent next season anyway, so why pay money for him now? Are we really that desperate for that overrated shitcunt fuckturd? What a disgusting and underwhelming signing that would be.
Kathoey-Lover81, why do we even allow him to be a member? FFS, he shows up once or twice a year whenever there is a hint of things going poorly, and throws a mini-tantrum. Are we really that desperate for his overrated shitcunt fuckturd meltdowns? What a disgusting and underwhelming member.

:p

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Contrary to what I said above my inner muppet wants to dream about Verratti.

If those reports were true about us being able to get Higuain without selling Pogba, maybe we can try for him.

/muppetmode

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
1) Nainggolan
2) Allan
3) Herrera

Get me 1 and 3 or 2 and 3

Sendt fra min SM-N910F med Tapatalk
:tuttosport: forgot about Alan but no way are we getting him unless if he has a release clause. Naingollan is probably the same but i wouldnt like him here.

My order would be a combination of

1) Allan
2) Herrera

or

1) Herrera
2) Allan

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Did we finish the Sanchez discussion?
I'm not sure. I just remember thinking that I couldn't see him playing in a central AM position.

CM - CM - CM

Dybala - Alexis

Higuain​
:klin:

- - - Updated - - -

higuain from napoli
pjanic from roma
kondogbia from inter
::hustini2::
sound good for me at least domestically
Kondogbia was a bit of a joke, but we know Beppe/Paratici have been fans since the Monaco days, and that many players would fail in that shInter. He'd have a similar role as Matuidi, but more growth potential.

Jan 5, 2007
I'm not sure. I just remember thinking that I couldn't see him playing in a central AM position.

CM - CM - CM

Dybala - Alexis

Higuain​
:klin:

- - - Updated - - -

Kondogbia was a bit of a joke, but we know Beppe/Paratici have been fans since the Monaco days, and that many players would fail in that shInter. He'd have a similar role as Matuidi, but more growth potential.
i know he has been total shit with inter, he was great in monaco, anyway i dont blame any player to fail there lol, cannavaro comes in mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)