• W. Carvalho Y

• W. Carvalho N

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
VERRATTI, the DREAM – Second crop how exclusive calciomercato.com, for the next few days will see the Juve to not just knock on the Psg for Matuidi. For years apart from the challenge of market for lost Verratti, now the leadership bianconera again is planning an attack on the ex Pescara. Difficult, almost impossible for the Psg decides to deprive him in this round of market in spring rejected the offer of almost 60 million Barcelona and currently bounced back in the interest of Real Madrid with Chelsea and Bayern to the equal of the Juve always at the window. As far as the rejection of the Psg and Emery pronosticabile is easy, a practical attempt will come anyway do right in the next few days. The “impossible” word, at least, seems to be put in this period of the parts of Galileo Ferraris class.

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
Bazoer looks really good, although it's probably a riskier and more expensive move.
I watch Ajax from time to time mainly for Bazoer, Riedewald & Tete. Bazoer plays so calm and "mature" for his age, it's incredible. I have no doubt that he will be the next big thing for the Netherlands in midfield.

According to Dutch media, Napoli showed interest but Bazoer was not interested in them. He should cost around 25-30mil. Definitely not cheap for a 19 year old, but he's worth it if you ask me.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We're trying for Verratti in the next couple of days.. Despite PSG rejecting €60m from Barca earlier this year
If i was a catholic priest, i would be 100% pedophiling some youth out there right now

- - - Updated - - -

Only if he pushes hard for it. PSG don't sell their players.
Imagine this

Man utd buy back their own player from Juve

Juve use the cash to buy back the one player they lost out on years ago.

What is this, a teenage movie of rekindling senior prom love ?

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I gotta admit I have no clue how much money we've spend so far and could potentially yet spend. Verratti? Do we have the money? Add Gabigol €20m? Herrera €30-35-40m? Etc..

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I gotta admit I have no clue how much money we've spend so far and could potentially yet spend. Verratti? Do we have the money? Add Gabigol €20m? Herrera €30-35-40m? Etc..

Nah, Pogba sale means with all of the business we've done so far we more or less break even. Allow 10M either way for inaccurate transfer fees.

So we still have let's say 50M left of our own budget + player sales so we're in a comfortable position, but don't expect another Higuain level signing at all.

Of course we're actually well in the clear if you factor in the fact we're paying only half of Higuain this Summer. But for all intents and purposes the money is still gone and we're roughly breaking even atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)