• W. Carvalho Y

• W. Carvalho N

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Weirdly I didn't PM him, an admin can confirm this. I think this is a text book case of schizophrenia and paranoia combined with mental retardation and a repressed sexual orientation. I would kindly ask that if anyone in this community knows Pirlo's Beards relatives then to get in contact with them and get this very sick young man committed. It's not too late to reverse some of his (many) problems.
:lol::lol:

"There had been contacts with Italian clubs", Di Campli told Radio Toscana today. "But PSG’s wish was to keep him at the club with a new contract, which is the logical consequence.

"He will remain at the club. I proposed to introduce a release clause, but the club refused."

Buy on AliExpress.com

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Pogba really is the most complete central midfielder.. Will be extremely hard to replace.. I still feel if he is smart, he should stay with us this 1 more season and try for the treble 1 last time, historic for him and Juve while carrying the number 10, even when he moves the next season, Juventinos would never forget it..Instead he is moving to play in EL, with Zlatan, where he will not be the main guy, Zlatan will still be the main man..

The only player i feel is best to replace Pogs is another Juventino and he would definitely respect the number 10..Verratti!

I do like Kondogbia too, maybe we can revive his career while waiting for Verratti..

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
we really need to beef up and add some real quality the midfield now... Verratti would be perfect but unattainable it seems, at least for now. I think bringing in Mascherano would be good instead of someone mostly unproven like Herrera.

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
we really need to beef up and add some real quality the midfield now... Verratti would be perfect but unattainable it seems, at least for now. I think bringing in Mascherano would be good instead of someone mostly unproven like Herrera.
Mascherano just extended his contract with Barca. No way he is leaving..

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
yeah he renewed until 2020 without a release clause..we need Qatar (It's a country) to go bankrupted so that we can buy Verratti

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
My gut feel is that this new midfielder will be someone that is not on that list and someone we haven't even really spoken about. A bit like how Pjaca kind of popped out of nowhere.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I think we will go for Herrera. Marrotta been reading these boards for sure the way he has moved this summer. :D
It's funny but yeah his name poped up only these last 2-3 days, we have been talking about him here for weeks without actually being linked to him at all. :D

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
TBH I think Herrera will be an absolute monster for any team that manages to get him! Absolute class player who will be a starter here in no time. He has that Vidal attitude and style to him that makes me think he'd fit right in next to Pjanic and Marchisio/Khedira. He has incredible stamina and is lethal in front of goal. The sort of b2b we like to play and have running into space.

Stunning golazo long shot:

Now unbutton those shorts amigos:

We'll be forgetting about Pogba in no time watching Higuain score 30+ goals and Herrera bossing in midfield.

483419350.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)