• Diawara N

• W. Carvalho Y

• W. Carvalho N

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I'd be really pissed if we sell him now. We had a great mercato till July when we sold Vidal. We spent the rest of the summer looking for a replacement and didn't find one. This summer looks no different.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why would Kross, James, or Isco want to come to us? They want to stay at a winning club that actually chooses to keep its best players. Real Madrid have the opposite scenario' they probably want to get rid of some players, but their players actually want to stay, because they realize they have arrived at the pinnacle of the sport, not some stop gap solution.

A list of underwhelming names. I'd rather spend 50-60 million on two young and promising talents who could potentially become great for us, then waste unnecessary mullah on some of the hacks on the list Mark posted. Witsel?! Sissoko?! Biglia?! :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be really pissed if we sell him now. We had a great mercato till July when we sold Vidal. We spent the rest of the summer looking for a replacement and didn't find one. This summer looks no different.
Weak management. No direction or ambition. Constant rebuild/destroy/dismantle approach.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
If Pogba goes:

Pogba 100+
Zaza 25-30
Pereyra 18-20

James 80
Higuain 94/2
Matic / Mascherano

All these 4 proposals have been heavily linked with us and 2-3 don't have a solid squad status. Most of the players from that list are talents, but we are aiming for CHL now, not in 3-4-5 years.

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
If Pogba goes:

Pogba 100+
Zaza 25-30
Pereyra 18-20

James 80
Higuain 94/2
Matic / Mascherano

All these 4 proposals have been heavily linked with us and 2-3 don't have a solid squad status. Most of the players from that list are talents, but we are aiming for CHL now, not in 3-4-5 years.
Mascherano, Higuain, James is about the only combination I would be relatively content with, but it's not gonna happen. Barca won't let Mascherano go.

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
If Pogba goes:

Pogba 100+
Zaza 25-30
Pereyra 18-20

James 80
Higuain 94/2
Matic / Mascherano

That would be more than OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)