• W. Carvalho Y

• W. Carvalho N

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Dude you are weird, the fact that you even think I am flirting with you shows me that you're not the full shilling.

If you don't want to talk football then don't quote me, I am genuinely concerned about the state of your mental health.
I

am

not

in

to

you

sorry man. It's getting creepy now. Real creepy.

- - - Updated - - -
@Jem83

This creepy Irish guy is still following me and calling me out. Getting concerned now. He just PM'd me this video.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
Weirdly I didn't PM him, an admin can confirm this. I think this is a text book case of schizophrenia and paranoia combined with mental retardation and a repressed sexual orientation. I would kindly ask that if anyone in this community knows Pirlo's Beards relatives then to get in contact with them and get this very sick young man committed. It's not too late to reverse some of his (many) problems.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
"Erotomania is a type of delusional disorder where the affected person believes that another person is in love with him or her. This belief is usually applied to someone with higher status or a famous person, but can also be applied to a complete stranger. Erotomanic delusions often occur in patients with schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders, but can also occur during a manic episode in the context of bipolar I disorder.[1] During an erotomanic delusion, the patient believes that a secret admirer is declaring his or her affection for the patient, often by special glances, signals, telepathy, or messages through the media. Usually the patient then returns the perceived affection by means of letters, phone calls, gifts, and visits to the unwitting recipient. Even though these advances are unexpected and often unwanted, any denial of affection by the object of this delusional love is dismissed by the patient as a ploy to conceal the forbidden love from the rest of the world."

Someone help that troubled soul.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Day 3: Still no sign of the stalker relenting. It appears to be asking me to stop quoting it, however it continues to quote me in every thread at every turn. I know now that the path that lies ahead is a dangerous one. But I can get through this. I WILL get through this. If I don't make it and you find this memo, tell my loved ones that JUVESUPPORTER is still a fat cunt.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
Day 3: Still no sign of the stalker relenting. It appears to be asking me to stop quoting it, however it continues to quote me in every thread at every turn. I know now that the path that lies ahead is a dangerous one. But I can get through this. I WILL get through this. If I don't make it and you find this memo, tell my loved ones that JUVESUPPORTER is still a fat $#@!.

Listen mate, I don't know if you've heard of the term 'projecting' but your a case example.

You constantly mention that I'm fat, unemployed and am gay.

Well judging by the sheer volume of your posts and how often you seem to be online it would appear you are 100% unemployed. If you are unemployed and spend so much time on your computer then it is highly likely you are very obese. Now considering these two initial assumptions appear to be backed by evidence I can only hypothesize that you are also gay considering how often you mention 'me being into you'

Once again, a case book example of projecting. Theres nothing wrong with being gay anyway I don't even know why you think its an insult. I think its definitely a case of you being repressed :ghey:

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
you can BOTH put the other on your ignore list.
I personally don't need to, I just don't understand why he hasn't done so if I am so annoying for him. It's an internet forum I've no idea why he is so hung up on me disagreeing with him.

Anyway. I've a horrible feeling that if Pogba goes there will be NO replacement. I hope to god im wrong.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #340
    Will I still get spammed with upwards of 10 notifications if it follows me around quoting me, or is it a legit block? It was fun for a few hours but 3 days later and still being followed around is just a bit creepy.
    How many notifications do you think I get every day? :D

try it and we'll see.

- - - Updated - - -

I personally don't need to, I just don't understand why he hasn't done so if I am so annoying for him. It's an internet forum I've no idea why he is so hung up on me disagreeing with him.

Anyway. I've a horrible feeling that if Pogba goes there will be NO replacement. I hope to god im wrong.
    NO replacement is not an option. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)