• W. Carvalho Y

• W. Carvalho N

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Am I the only one who is not worried about the midfield situation or getting a proper Pogba replacement?

Asamoah - Pjanic - Khedira is great.

Also Marchisio returning.

I'd look to get somebody young with loads of potential like Kovacic.

Asamoah/Kovacic - Pjanic/Lemina - Khedira/Marchisio

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
You're counting too heavily on Khedira and Asa staying fit though. That is effectively the only question mark. If they do, then yea, I agree. Kovacic would be a good complement.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
You're counting too heavily on Khedira and Asa staying fit though. That is effectively the only question mark. If they do, then yea, I agree. Kovacic would be a good complement.
Sure, but at the same time. You have both Marchisio and potentially somebody like Kovacic as replacements for whenever they get their injuries. That is a hell of a lot better depth in midfield than we had last year.

I've also for some reason totally forgotten that we have Sturaro on our team as well :lol:

Oct 23, 2012
Absolutely. Asamoach and Khedira have played great but what are the chances they play in 30-35 Serie A games plus another 10-12 in the Coppa and CL. I know Marchisio coming back and Lemina's ascension into a larger role helps but I think they need another MF before the mercato closes.

I understand not wanting to go higher than 15M euro for Witsel though. Zenit is acting crazy and will end up losing him for nothing.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Khedira, Asamoah and Marchisio are not reliable indeed, but what are the chances all 3 of them getting injured simultaneously again? Chances are that one of them will be available at all times and of the 3 for the greatest part of the season. Pjanic, must stay fit at all times, so we are talking about the occassional filler roles here and there, its almost an insult to claim that Lemina cant handle it after his latest performances. Sturaro, Hernanes and Maronne can rest a couple of starters versus lesser opposition. Pjaca will start having a role soon or later too.
And we can always switch the rotation with so many available wingers now, for an emergency, so that we can only need 2 CMs

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Last season in Serie A we had our 3 best midfielders playing at the same time 10 times out of 38 games. That's 26% of the time. For the other 74% of the time, it's important to have someone better than Asamoah and Sturaro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)