Midlefield (1 Viewer)

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
All of asuden we now have a great midlfield Olivera was briliant against Djurgarden and Appiah against Italy we also bought a player of world class skill Emerson.We have the young and talented Kapo,We have the best player in Europe.We have Camoranesi he isn't consistent but he's good and maybe we will have the best LB in the world in his rightful position and last but not least we have Blasi.Adriano said about Blasi that he's the player he wouldn't like to have in Parma not Gillardino.We don't need any more players and if we would still have Maresca the job of picking the midlfield would be even harder.

Who do you wan't to see in Juve midlfield as a starter?

------------------Emerson---Appiah
---Olivera--------------Nedved---------Kapo

I would like to see this milfield becaouse Kapo,Olivera and Appiah are all very young and Emerson can still play for 4 years in top level,we woul only need to replace Nedved when he retires. (we could buy half of Maresca if he performs).I didn't put Zambrotta in the midle becaouse i think that he's more neded in the LB position.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
problem with your midfield line up is that it leaves trezeguet upfront isolated. olivera and kapo are good creative attacking players, but trezeguet seems to struggle when upfront alone.

i would like a diamond midfield with emerson as the DM, nedved on the right and kapo on the left with olivera behind the forwards as its his natural position and he delivers creativity the best.

Aug 26, 2003
i think now, after good performances from Appiah and Olivera we have more options in midlefield! so for me there is no reason to buy anyone!

I think this midlefield offers anything, Olivera could be our creative man togehter with Neddy or Kapo! and what i see last Night also Appiah could be used in offensive position!!

and with Emerson we have a world class man in def. m. with Blasi we have another alternitive and maybe Tacci if he finds himself!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I'm lovin it! Appiah played bad all season, last night he played good, and suddenly all in here love him again.
Olivera played 25 good minutes, has never played well before, and suddenly some in here praise him.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
I'm lovin it! Appiah played bad all season, last night he played good, and suddenly all in here love him again.
Olivera played 25 good minutes, has never played well before, and suddenly some in here praise him.
Hehe its true!, personally i have believed/praised in Appiah since he arrived, but Olivera is nothing more than a descent offensive midfielder imo. 25 minutes against djurgården doesnt change that. I prefer Kapo more, i think he has more potential.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I agree, altho I see a lot of potential in Olivera. He was one of the worlds most highly rated younsters when we bought him, but this is plain ridiculous. One good game and suddenly he's in every fvcking lineup. I agree we should give him a chance, but people here need to calm down and be a bit more objective, and stop jumping on player bandwagons just because of one good game.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
I agree, altho I see a lot of potential in Olivera. He was one of the worlds most highly rated younsters when we bought him, but this is plain ridiculous. One good game and suddenly he's in every fvcking lineup. I agree we should give him a chance, but people here need to calm down and be a bit more objective, and stop jumping on player bandwagons just because of one good game.

olivera has shown more than one good game this pre-season. he differs to appiah for many reasons. one, he hasnt been given a season of chances like appiah did last season. two, he is the only true natural playmaker at the club at the moment. nedved and kapo are left wingers turned into playmakers as such.

if moggi buys Aimar or Rosicky, then i think you'll find olivera will be out of the starting line ups for most, but aimar or rosicky are not joining anytime soon, in fact, they never will.

appiah has blasi and tacchinardi to compete against, if he continues to play as he did against italy, then fair enough, start him. but if not, then so be it, he is out of the line up.

as for olivera, if the midfield is to have any creativity at all, he is the only current player who has the ability to offer true creativeness from a playmaker position.

i think most have realised that maybe no more players are joining in midfield, might as well give olivera his chance considering he doesnt have much to compete against in the creativity department.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yeah, like I said, I think he's a great prospect too, but we should be so fast to praise him, give him some more tiime to prove himself. Also, I dont see Oliver in the first 11, he's gonna lose his place whne Neddy recovers from injury.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Yeah, like I said, I think he's a great prospect too, but we should be so fast to praise him, give him some more tiime to prove himself. Also, I dont see Oliver in the first 11, he's gonna lose his place whne Neddy recovers from injury.
I dont see him there either, Olivera is too unexperienced to suddently jump in the starting 11 and be the playmaker, the offensive brain. Maybe as a LM, but then i think Kapo is a much much better option.

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
Olivera-----------Emerson----------Appiah

--------------------Nedved

---------------Trez------------DP

almost just with blasi replacing olivera
blasi has good experience of the serie a and the heart of a lion

Aug 26, 2003
ok also i was very enthusiastic after the good performances of Appiah and Olivera! but to be honest surely Olivera needs time, and maybe it is to early for him to be a fix starter, but i think he will get some experience in Serie A and CL and that is the most important thing!!

and as Zlatan said, he was said to be one of the best youngsters around so i think he is a player for the near future!

i think we have a strong midefield with a good cooperation from experienced worldstars like Emerson and Nedved with young guys like Blasi, Kapo, Olivera and Appiah!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
all i want to see this year , is appiah playing alongside emerson , i think they will work together , not bcuz of what appiah did last night , i always believed in him since the day he came to juve !

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
So, Appiah and Oliveira played one good match and now we don't need signings????
Don't get me wrong I believe that Appiah and Olveira have both potential, but lets not get carry away here... and about Kapo, have any of you have actually seen him play with Juve? I know he has fame of having potential, but he also have fame of been very inconsistent player, now don't tell me that I'm been pesimist, Im just saying that you can't base one team in pure players that have "potential", we need good and pobe players that can deliver and carry the weigth of a big match. and right now we only have Emerson and Nedved with that description.
I say keep Oliveira and Appiah, give them time of playing, but lets not get carry away and say that we have a "great" midfield, I would say that do have a very "promising" midfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)