Midfield situation (36 Viewers)

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
i don't agree with you, i've lots of bosnian friends, and they are good muslims due to their missing nationality, ( i mean that, their only difference between serbs and bosnians is religion) they hate serbs a lot, that's why most of bosnians are good muslims. So i Believe he does fast...

@letsbrushyourteath, i think you can't ban fasting!

i just read that sissoko will be back very soon :)

P.S. Zlatan is piece of shit without manners, he is traitor to his clubs, to his country (bosnia), to his family ( I heard that, his mum still works as cleaners in Malmo)
I'm Bosnian, I'm muslim and I dont hate Serbs. I hate the people who killed some of my family members and friends during the war, but I dont hate someone just because they share the same nationality. I have plenty of Serb friends, it's not strange at all.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Surprising to see that a Malaysian knows so much about Balkan culture and tradition. Have you spent time there?
true, they don't know shit. I'm from balkan just been in kuala lumpur for 2 years studying... they don't even know where balkan is...

I believe he's an Albanian from Kosovo. He writes in Albanian from time to time here and i was too lazy to edit his non-english posts. :)
completely true!!!
you and your statistics!

I'm Bosnian, I'm muslim and I dont hate Serbs. I hate the people who killed some of my family members and friends during the war, but I dont hate someone just because they share the same nationality. I have plenty of Serb friends, it's not strange at all.
Does Brazzo fast?

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Let's go back to midfield situation, I saw liverpool play last night. I swear they are shit. Our midfield is like 3-4 times greater then theirs.
Melo>Mascherano
Sissoko>Lucas
Camoranesi>Kuyt
Diego>Babel

even though different formations... Hope they will be in our champions league phase group so we will crash them!

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Let's go back to midfield situation, I saw liverpool play last night. I swear they are shit. Our midfield is like 3-4 times greater then theirs.
Melo>Mascherano
Sissoko>Lucas
Camoranesi>Kuyt
Diego>Tiago

even though different formations... Hope they will be in our champions league phase group so we will crash them!
Melo>Macherano? really?
Diego is indeed greater than Tiago. But Tiago also plays for Juve :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)