Midfield situation (27 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I assume that is three weeks until he can start training properly, in which case it would be another couple of weeks after that before he could actually be ready to play.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I assume that is three weeks until he can start training properly, in which case it would be another couple of weeks after that before he could actually be ready to play.
"You can only get specific news from Juve's sanitary staff, but I can say I've heard Momo has been very charged up lately,"

"In Lyon they advised him to wait four weeks before resuming the preparations, while he told me he only wants to wait three. Certainly, after that he will need to get back to the level of his team-mates, but the lad really wants to play football.

"After his operation back in March he had worked in Capbreton, but this time he opted for a centre near Nice, but he will visit Turin frequently because he doesn't want to lose contact with the team."

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
He comes from a Bosnian Muslim family but both he and his parents were born and raised in a communist atheist country, and the Bosnians aren't really your normal Muslims. They are much more open-minded.

I mean.... look at Zlatan Ibrahimovic. He's also from a Bosnian Muslim family. Do you think the guy is fasting for Ramadan? :D
i don't agree with you, i've lots of bosnian friends, and they are good muslims due to their missing nationality, ( i mean that, their only difference between serbs and bosnians is religion) they hate serbs a lot, that's why most of bosnians are good muslims. So i Believe he does fast...

@letsbrushyourteath, i think you can't ban fasting!

i just read that sissoko will be back very soon :)

P.S. Zlatan is piece of shit without manners, he is traitor to his clubs, to his country (bosnia), to his family ( I heard that, his mum still works as cleaners in Malmo)

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
I think so.
So more or less we will be without Momo up to 1-st of October,meaning in full shape for playing.Roma and Lazio,second and third match.I wish I had him ready by then but no way.Bad!

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
i don't agree with you, i've lots of bosnian friends, and they are good muslims due to their missing nationality, ( i mean that, their only difference between serbs and bosnians is religion) they hate serbs a lot, that's why most of bosnians are good muslims. So i Believe he does fast...

@letsbrushyourteath, i think you can't ban fasting!

i just read that sissoko will be back very soon :)

P.S. Zlatan is piece of shit without manners, he is traitor to his clubs, to his country (bosnia), to his family ( I heard that, his mum still works as cleaners in Malmo)

Wait, first of all he is already playing for his country. The one that made him the player he is today is Sweden and not Bosnia. Swedish coaches and Swedish teams. I mean that's what playing for the national team is all about, giving back to the country that made you the player you are.

And that thing about his mother is her own choice. I actually saw that interview on TV and he said that his mother doesn't want to stop working but he already bought her a house and some other stuff.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
[/B]

Wait, first of all he is already playing for his country. The one that made him the player he is today is Sweden and not Bosnia. Swedish coaches and Swedish teams. I mean that's what playing for the national team is all about, giving back to the country that made you the player you are.

And that thing about his mother is her own choice. I actually saw that interview on TV and he said that his mother doesn't want to stop working but he already bought her a house and some other stuff.
he plays shit for sweden....
Anyways, he is not a player who should people look up to!

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
They are good Muslims because they hate the Serbs?
A good Muslim is someone who hates the Serbs? :confused:
you don't get me, they can't be nationalist unless they identify their selves as muslims, so they won't be same as serbs. They hate them due to war...

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
But you got to admit: your definition of a good Muslim is based on hate. :confused:
no way... I was just telling you the difference between a bosnian and a serb... it does not apply to others...
that's why I said Brazzo does fast. even though he was raised in a communist society as all muslims in ballkan!

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
no way... I was just telling you the difference between a bosnian and a serb... it does not apply to others...
that's why I said Brazzo does fast. even though he was raised in a communist society as all muslims in ballkan!
Surprising to see that a Malaysian knows so much about Balkan culture and tradition. Have you spent time there?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)