Midfield situation (22 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
I wouldn't be so convinced that Momo is a certain starter...we have no idea what Ciro will think of him and his role in the team
good point..he didn't played one game in the preseason and we know that he will need time to get in shape, so by the time he will be at 100% juve will have the 1st team decided. It will be hard for momo but he is a fighter

Buy on AliExpress.com

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
I believe Ferrara will play the midfield the way Lippi did when Zidane was the AMC

Diego = Zidane
Sissoko = Davids
Melo = Deschamps / Conte
Camo = Di Livio / Conte

Conte was versatile enough to anchor the midfield or fill in for anyone of the CMs. I see Marchisio playing a similar role
Marchisio = Conte

The rest of the CMs in both eras ...
Poulsen, Tiago, Salisandwich, Zanetti = Tarchinardi, Pecchia, Blanchard

First of all.. Its spelt Tacchinardi.. Secondly, i dont know how on earth you could compare him with Poulsen.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
good point..he didn't played one game in the preseason and we know that he will need time to get in shape, so by the time he will be at 100% juve will have the 1st team decided. It will be hard for momo but he is a fighter
Really good point, as we have seen Juve's been playing 4-3-1-2... So it looks something like this

----melo---
camo---tiago
----diego-----

Sissoko is not better than Tiago going forward and passing, i think in this formation we will have to change melo with sissoko and tiago with melo, again that is not a good idea cos Melo is better when he plays down.... I also see playing like this

4-2-3-1..
Melo, sissoko,
camoranezi, diego, Delpiero
----amauri/trezeguet---

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Edit: Brazzo is Muslim? I never knew :oops:
He comes from a Bosnian Muslim family but both he and his parents were born and raised in a communist atheist country, and the Bosnians aren't really your normal Muslims. They are much more open-minded.

I mean.... look at Zlatan Ibrahimovic. He's also from a Bosnian Muslim family. Do you think the guy is fasting for Ramadan? :D

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
He comes from a Bosnian Muslim family but both he and his parents were born and raised in a communist atheist country, and the Bosnians aren't really your normal Muslims. They are much more open-minded.
I see.

I mean.... look at Zlatan Ibrahimovic. He's also from a Bosnian Muslim family. Do you think the guy is fasting for Ramadan? :D
:lol: Yeah, sure.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Does anyone knows exact timing for Sissoko return.There are different statements,one month,two months,till December,fucking Goal.com makes yellow pages statements about this.
Again,is anybody aware about his return on pitch?Thanks .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)