Middle-Easterners!! (1 Viewer)

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
lol majed that was right 3 seasons ago

for me zamalek is the best ( they won the league today in the final day like when lazio won the league when juve lost agianest perugia ) !!!

best national side ?!

i would say tunis or tunisia

best player ?!
mido ,, nawaf eltemyat before the injury ,, hmmm berkovic

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++
lol majed that was right 3 seasons ago

for me zamalek is the best ( they won the league today in the final day like when lazio won the league when juve lost agianest perugia ) !!!

best national side ?!

i would say tunis or tunisia

best player ?!
mido ,, nawaf eltemyat before the injury ,, hmmm berkovic
Well, you got a good point there, because, excluding the WC :fero:, the last time i Watched the Saudi League or Asian teams was about 3 years ago :embarass:
:D

point Taken :)

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
well , as i'm from lebanon , our football here isn't so good or in other words Miserbale to say the least , but on the other hand we have the best Basketball in Asia , with importent teams & players , btw i'm a Sagesse supporter !!

forza Sagesse !!

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Well, you got a good point there, because, excluding the WC :fero:, the last time i Watched the Saudi League or Asian teams was about 3 years ago :embarass:
:D

point Taken :)
good for u don't bother ur self all arabian teams are down :down:

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Huzi ] ++
well , as i'm from lebanon , our football here isn't so good or in other words Miserbale to say the least , but on the other hand we have the best Basketball in Asia , with importent teams & players , btw i'm a Sagesse supporter !!

forza Sagesse !!

good team ,, what about intranek or something like that ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)