Mid season (1 Viewer)

Neutrol

Anti-Moggi
May 24, 2009
No that's not unlucky mostly it's just dumb play from our team, they need to show that the game is over and not let the opponent attack all the time.
Our opponents should get the feeling that they can't beat us instead of keeping faith that they draw us. It's DelNeri's job to give that feeling to our players and they need to show that on the pitch.
In most of those games it was us who attacked all the time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
How about passing the ball around when we are getting pressured and not leaning back and rely on our defence? We can attack all we want but we need to show confidence that we are unbeatable, it could but my english but i hope you know what i mean.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I personally feel we should've won against Inter too. Didn't Iaquinta have a goal disallowed? It was probably the right decision but we were definitely the better team that day.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I know its been three games since mid season but just review of our season till now.

Jack talked about how there was a good patch after the first few games then came the strange period which imo is still applicable. I see a lot of the team from last season, how we were playing with no plan whatsoever, the hit and hope plan basically.

Even in our good times i still see a lot of problems with the overall movement upfront and the defense. We've conceded a large number of goals due to the inconsistency of Bonucci, and ofcourse our full backs who seem to be one of our main issues. Upfront everyone seems to have no idea what to do once the balls reaches the halfway line and the other is semi in position or in position. So they pump it long.

But imo that gets back to the lack of proper full backs as they provide horrible support to the attacking players, so the confidence in them is low.

Overall we are doing slightly better, the recent games are a concern but hopefully we get over them once we get all our players back. Lets how well Del Neri prepared his team for the second term as he didnt rotate much and usually we really suffer at this point of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)