Microsoft Windows 8 (2 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Oh cool...

So I went ahead and got a license myself. Even though I will hardly ever use it, I think it might be a good thing to have.

Apr 13, 2013
Microsoft windows 8 is the latest windows which have all the latest features and best options this actually which windows as a mobile windows and you can use this as you are using android phone but a lot of specifications requires to install this windows ....

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Oh cool...

So I went ahead and got a license myself. Even though I will hardly ever use it, I think it might be a good thing to have.
In hindsight, I could have spent 2k on something else. Windows 8 is just like any other windows OS out there. Buggy and useless.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
any 'tips' for 8.1? I installed start8 to get back a normal desktop and start button but there is still the regular 8 desktop I can access and I have no idea what it's doing, probably updating and downloading all kinds of stuff I don't know about.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:lol: it's not our fault! i swear on me mum!

8.1 is pretty good for me right now, i dont see why i should go to a slower os.

Dec 15, 2016
Does anyone here is facing virus problem after using Windows 8? For me I am using this over 1 years and no antivirus installed there. My PC is getting slower day by day. What's the solution?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)