Micolli and Maresca must play always (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2003
if you noticed carefully David Trezeguet, if not being a wall or not being 'up there', he's down here helping the defense a bit. Whatever it is, his partnership with DP was one of the best after Charles Sivori, Delpippo and the likes (thats what Football Italia said anyway) and he's a constant goalscorer. David Trezeguet does his job as a striker. We have forwards, but he's our striker.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
if you noticed carefully David Trezeguet, if not being a wall or not being 'up there', he's down here helping the defense a bit.
Sally i have to ask.. do you actually watch uss play?

Trez very raely does anything but sit and wait, he is the most static striker n the league. A team player he isnt

Jessica

Aug 10, 2003
I don't care if he is static or no. I have seen that Trezeguet has saved our team with his goals...

I know that Miccoli, Di Vaio and Maresca are so good!!

but I'm not agree with you guys about trezeguet

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
trezeguet and tacchinardi shouldnt play with all do respect and appreciation, not because they're not good, but there are better players around (maresca, di vaio)

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
Trez was not a static striker any more. I watched every juve matches and it's very noticeable that Trez has started to move around the pitch more than before. This's becoz our midfield can't create and failed to feed our strikers with good balls. He actually assisted some goals recently, didn't he?

however, as our target striker, I'm still not satisfied with his form this season. Hoping that he'll bring back my trust in him by scoring at least 2 against reggina 2nite.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
i agree with survivor....

i'm not saying that trez is that good, sometimes i feel like smacking him for not doing enuff but......sometimes he has nothing to work with. @least now, he's moving a lot more....helping out on defence.....plus, he scored 12goals already. same as totti

totti - 12goals, 3-4 from penalties
trez - 12goals, 1 from penalty

i'm not comparing trez's contribution to totti's but just the goal-scoring wise

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I have been defending trez fr a long time...and infact i like him a lot for what he have done thorugh his career... but we all know that his style of playing doesnt help our ambitions.

He is a good finishser...but his abilities with the ball on gorund are very limited...to a very worrying extent. we need a most versatile striker capable of make passes and dribble when neccesarry.

If u see carefully Trezeguet when playing..he plays a very ugly football..and his moves are not classy. I really like the guy...but there are moments when the team is without ideas and he never gives us someting more, plus there are plenty of tsrikers that can do better than him.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
thats why we should get another striker who when the rest of the team sucks would go past three defenders and score a winning goal on 93rd minute.
Give me one example of a player that can do that in current times? My friend Maradona quit football 10 years ago!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
miccoli, maresca and even appiah should all start without doubt each week. but that doesnt mean that del piero gets dropped. they are all able to play at the same time, and thinking otherwise would be ignorant. defence or no defence, we conceed goals.

as for trezeguet, everyone wants this new striker to take over him and create for himself and score 30 goals a season and so on. but if he is sold, which striker is going to do what trezeguet does and everything else others have stated? Adriano just signed for Inter, Henry wont leave Arsenal, and if he does, Juve would be the last club he'll wanna join again. Zlatan wont score 30 goals a season like trez can. Vieri is similar to trez. kluivert doesnt score enough. Cavenaghi is unproven.

so as far as i am concerned, its clear that when trez plays upfront with del piero or miccoli, he does score goals. Di vaio wastes too much, even though he is more active, but he should be the one to leave.

the last striker we had at the club who resembles a striker who is very active was Boksic. he could create, dribble, was very very fast..but he couldnt finish if his life depended on it. abit like Di Vaio i suppose, except di vaio wastes maybe half the chances whereas boksic would waste a lot more.

so in the end, what we need a striker who is going to score the 30 goals a season, and trez can do this. its no good getting srtikers who cant because who is going to score our goals? del piero, miccoli can only do so much.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
After their lovely performance against inter , the two player must
play from the start in the matches because they give our midfield
the thing that is needed instead of useless camo and tachi.
i don't think tacchi is useless.
and i aslo don't think that trez is overeted...
don't you see the guys scores???
for me,that counts A LOT.

as long buffon is unable to save as he used to be...

at some time we used tobe the team that scored the less but were getting the less goals too...
now....
we need to score cause i don'[t know what buffon has into his mind but 4 goals from roma(yes...that has stuck into my mind) it's NOT good.and it's NOT buffon.

Aug 1, 2003
yes, I do watch Juve matches. Rarely miss em :)

I do realize that trez is static, and perhaps I was exaggerating abit when I said he 'helps', but I have been defending trez and I will continue to do so. Simply put, I have not yet found a candidate who would secure us goals. We could have Zambrotta, Miccoli, Maresca, Del Piero, Nedved, Camoranesi, on occassions Di Vaio to create, but we need that 'striker' to feed on the ball and score for us. That's enough IMO, and that's Trezeguet.

Just my personal opinion :)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
we need some passion is playing.
players who'll give their 110% but score.

who won;t stop running,pushing,trying,shoting till he scores....

but....who will do this for us??

btw,last night i saw mexes playing....
i kinda liked him cause he seemed to try a lot...

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++

Give me one example of a player that can do that in current times? My friend Maradona quit football 10 years ago!
rvn, sheva, ronaldo, adriado, vieri... they all can create goals and are better than trez...

Tha Bo$$

May 15, 2003
I think Maresca should definetely play every game!! my team would be!!

Buffon

Ferrara Thuram Tudor Zambrotta

Maresca Tacchinardi Appiah

Nedved Del Piero

Trezeguet

I've got to say I think Conte has had his day!!every time he gets the ball he either goes down looking for a freekick or miss places a pass!! I think Tudor and Appiah should do our defensive work in midfield!!Tacchinardi should be sub!!

I agree about Trez bein Static...I think this is due to his ongoing contract negotiations!!A good signing for us this summer would be either Drogba from Marseille or Cisse from Auxerre along with Mexes of course!!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Drogba and Cisse are good strikers...i think cisse will end up in england but as for drogba, he might be a good replacement.

what the team lacks most is creativeness. nedved isnt cretaive enough, great work rate, powerful, scores and shows heart, but he isnt a zidane, totti, aimar, van der vaart, rosicky, valeron style playmaker. camo has his days, but more often doesnt. then we have tacchinardi and on occasions maresca. tacchinardi gives us nothing but defending and maresca when playing gives us a sense of direction. but in the end, its not enough.

our play is predictable these days. we rely on nedved and del piero too much for creativity. miccoli the same when he replaces del piero.

in the end, i dont think trez is our main concern. static?? yeah..always in the right position?? hell yes. Remember what henry said about him? he stated that trez is always in the right position.

so this is what juve needs. we have nedved, del piero, maresca, miccoli and hopefully next season another creative midfielder to help create for trezeguet.

Tha Bo$$

May 15, 2003
We need someone like Kaka at Milan!! he was a bargain!! about 6million!!

Rosicky would be a good buy!! I think Aimar would be veeery expensive!!

Why not get Veron from Chelsea at a cut price!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)