Micolli and Maresca must play always (12 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
After their lovely performance against inter , the two player must
play from the start in the matches because they give our midfield
the thing that is needed instead of useless camo and tachi.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Len

Feb 13, 2004
As someone said to bench DV & Miccoli is a crime!!
Maresca is a good player but doesn't earn respect from Lippi.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
I really think we should start using these youngsters even more. But For the real big games, DP and Trez should still be our main players, just because they have the necessary experience.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Trez should be sold
We need a new striker
More consistent and better finisher and somone who tries harder in matches than Trez

May 17, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
Trez should be sold
We need a new striker
More consistent and better finisher and somone who tries harder in matches than Trez
I have to agree on this one guise. I mean it's obvious that trezs' way of play is to 'wait and be serverd' and i'm getting SICK of this play. This means he can not play as an individual like Del Piero, Zlatan or Makaay like running with the ball and scoring by creating their own chances. This basiccaly means if the midfield is playing poor......Our striker is not going to be helping at all, and be annonimous like in the game against Roma. Trez plays excelent for France because of their Excelent midfield+Henry, and we can't be compared to France coz we don't have a real Playmaker that plays with flair.
So if we don't fix up our midfield alittle bit more.... I would rather sell Trezeguet and get say.... Zlatan.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
err....i'm sorry, but isnt that why we got him i the 1st place?

he's a finisher.....he'll never be like henry, nor zlatan. u may call him cherry-picker and what not, as long as he does the job.....i'm fine with that.

if u want someone that can create and score, we have plenty of that in the form of Dp and micco. trez is here to be a finisher, period!

Len

Feb 13, 2004
But at least he should try harder in games not just wait for the ball to come to him. Unlike Neddy & DP, they always give 100% or they try anyway in a match

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Thats true "Only juve 4ever" he doesn't play that well anymore. He doesn't play like he did the first season he joined us

May 17, 2003
Thats the thing why i don't like trez. It seems to me this style of playing with him as the "finisher" doesn't seem to be like it was before (his 2nd season with Juve). Why can't we have someone that is a finisher and a creator? That would be great.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
But at least he should try harder in games not just wait for the ball to come to him. Unlike Neddy & DP, they always give 100% or they try anyway in a match
err......he was not "waiting for the ball" in chievo and roma games. the service just wasnt there, ESP in roma match. in fact, we didnt have any offence that nite :fero:

plus, he helped out in defence....if it wasnt for his head, chivu wud've scored last week :stress:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
kaizer:

if your definition of getting the job done is scoring goals and absolutely nothing else then i guess trez'd fit the bill.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yea, everyone needs a player who does exactly just that. It just makes the attack a lot more potent than some1 who lingers around up and down, but scores a lot less.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)