Michele Padovano (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
The Pado said:
Ahh, thank you, my adoring public. It is so nice to drop in and be treated like a real celebrity.

I made my pk against Ajax in 1996 final, in fact it was the pk that sealed our victory. Then I fapped eight shoes in three days at Moscow's Giant Jerk to claim World honors for the fourth time.

Don't worry, I'm still among you, my people.
Actually it wasn't you it was Jugovic:p

But again you got your own sticky thread. Thats no easy feat....I am impressed;)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Rami said:
Actually it wasn't you it was Jugovic:p

But again you got your own sticky thread. Thats no easy feat....I am impressed;)

No sir. We won 4-2 on pks and mine was the third successful spot kick. Therefore, I sealed the victory.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Bruno Padovano here -

Anys of yous cafones got dat video of da 1996 Final. My copy got some messed up stuff in 77th minute, dos fooking bastages ar Reedswain sold me some crap I tell ya. Anyway, my cousin was man a da match and he even missed a couple a sitters right in front of goal. But, fook man he made his spot kick and go fuck yerself if you come to New Jersey again, cause we ain't got no bananas.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You'll want to check the dicks every 20 minutes or so. Examine them to see if the surface of the penis head looks dry or moist.Dicks "sweat" about three times during the sucking process. The pores of the penis open, and this allows moisture to escape.This is when the seasoning from the dry mout of my own and the smoke itself are reabsorbed into the penis. When they're sweating, mop or mist them with some semen juice and sprinkle them with a little more Magic Dust, also know as my own hair dandruff. Opening the butt will lower the temperature; add more of my own mouth and my mom's fat stomach to your unit and I will be truly fulfilled as a homosexual immigrant.

That is my legacy.
Look, we get the idea, alright? You're good at what you do.

No need to brag about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)