michael jackson (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It sounds like Michael Jackson, but is it really him? I mean is the song credited to him?

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
It sounds like Michael Jackson, but is it really him? I mean is the song credited to him?
I doubt that it is his sound.he is pronouncing the words(H - Q - 3 ) like an Arab.
I guess this is a joke or smtng ;)

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
I've heard the song before in some other website....its hard to tell whether is it him singing or a impersonator....

Aug 27, 2003
well guys this has been such a big debate in our school and it really does sound like micheal althought my friend told me she heard this a while ago in the summer and this songs by some south african singer ..she hasnt heard the song and she was telling me the words to it..
althoughbeing muslim is sort of hard to belive right after he lets go off his bodyguards who belonged to that islamic group..dthe nation of islam..

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
That's not Michael Jackson. Thats' Zain Bhikha from one of Yusuf Islam's (Cat Stevens) CD.

It's another hoax. I've been hearing stories linking MJ to Islam for 15 years now. It's getting really old and really borring. I'm sick of it. I don't know why people start this crap.

Why do you have to spread this before you even make sure of it yourself?!

AFAIK, his brother Jermaine is part of the "Nation of Islam" movement in the USA, which IMO teaches things that are not taught by Islam.

OP
king Ale

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    That's not Michael Jackson. Thats' Zain Bhikha from one of Yusuf Islam's (Cat Stevens) CD.

It's another hoax. I've been hearing stories linking MJ to Islam for 15 years now. It's getting really old and really borring. I'm sick of it. I don't know why people start this crap.

AFAIK, his brother Jermaine is part of the "Nation of Islam" movement in the USA, which IMO teaches things that are not taught by Islam.
    hey majed..i really didn't want to make u bother...i admit that i wasn't sure and honestly i wanted to be sure if this is true...
    any way i apologize if u r are sick of this...;)

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

there are alot of belifes i agree that isnt the islam we know

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)