Michael Jackson (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Yes, I did. I watched it Tuesday.

Me thinks Jackson needs help. It's hardly his fault though, hearing about the stories of his youth (his father and the press always being around) you can't help but feel sorry for him.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    It was on Granada TV.

IMHO he's not really 100% mentally fit. It takes a sick, sick mind to take advantage of someone in this mental state and destroy his reputation.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    martin bashir interviewed michael jackson, and michael jackson, tricked into believing martin was his best friend, told martin his deepest secrets. martin had the tapes released on television. it aired in england monday, and the us on friday.

jackson toold martin some things that id rather have not heard.....

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
    michael transformed himself from a black person into a white one and then sang 'it doesn't matter if ur black or white' in one of his famous songs!! i've also heard bad bad stories about him that id rather not mention in this respectable place!

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    I used to think he was a music genius and perhaps someday he would lead a musical revolution. However, now I realize that he was a musical genius and is too far gone to ever do anything productive again. I don't care if that guy tricked him or not, Michael must be some kind of idiot to tell people those things with the camera running. (tip to everyone: never admit you like snugglung with young boys on global television).

He needs some help...

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    Im sorry lac but thats rubbish.

Martin didnt in any way trick jackson.
    He was at liberty at any time to refrain from answering certain questions or to ask for the tape to be stopped.... he didnt do that.

On top of that he handed over full editing and pre approval rights to granada.

There was no trickery involved.

As for the questions... if martin had failed to ask those questions he would not be the well respected journalist he is.

I mean would you really interview MJ and not ask why he paid the family of the boy $28 milion rather than go to court if he was innocent.... geez, would have been the first thing i would have asked and i would have pushed much harder rather than letting him off the hook as martin did.

If hes stupid enough to say these things then he must expect them to be aired.

He then pleads betrayal when he sees the reactions... even though he lied thropugh out the interview anyway. eg. the plastic surgery bullshit.

The fact is the guy is jus a sick fool

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    Sure its sad the guy is 'ill'.... but i really dont see how anyone can feel sorry for a guy that has paedophilic tendencies, no matter what his mental state is.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    This guy is truly fvcked. I have a lot of admiration for him as a musician, but as a person, well, he needs serious help!

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #18
    this is what i meant and what i think about him.....he's fvcked in the head.....

i dont think he knows what he's saying or doing...its pretty evident from the way he acts, dresses, etc....he's not completely sane!!

my point is, if someone is insane, and doesnt know what he/she is doing, well....its not completely their fault- nobody in their right mind wants to be like that- they just become like that....and these people deserve sympathy not hatred.

and what he says is right- in an idealistic world, whatever he does would be fine....he thinks he can live in an idealistic world but he cant.

he's nuts. nobody hates crazy people they feel sorry for him.

he is a musical genius and what I think is he's in severe denial of the fact that he's not great right now- he's not cool, he's a freak.

and he needs help....somebody help the man....

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #19
    about my friend bashir, what i claim is not a judicial duty, its a moral duty....

when you KNOW that somebody is not in his right mind, you should stop and think about whether you should go ahead and take advantage of them.....the right thing to do what to try and help him find adequate psychotherapy...

id rather see him in a madhouse than on public tv.....

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    His Music years ago :thumb: the best.

his old personality (when he was black) :thumb:

but i've lost all respect for him when he changed his color and his ideas went wacky!

he's too wierd now :yuck: and i he's living in hos own world mentally!!

Poor thing....who wouldn't feel sorry for a living thing that made itself look like that!!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)