Miccoli's Injury (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
I didn't see the Reggina match.I read in the news that Miccoli was injured.

Does anyone have an update on his condition?i hope he wasn't hurt badly, cause we need him this season.
He was carried away at 25th minute due to a tackle from behind , i hope he is ok.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Fabrizio Miccoli will undergo medical tests today after picking up an ankle injury in Juventus’ 3-0 win over Reggina.

The Italian international had to be replaced after he was caught twice in the space of four first half minutes.

He was firstly brought down by Davide Baiocco, on loan from the Turin giants, before being hacked from behind by Mozart.

P.S. Sateeh, I've edited the title of the thread to make it more specific.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

He was carried away at 25th minute due to a tackle from behind , i hope he is ok.
Did you see the match by any chance?

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
I've seen the match Fantasista, if u want to ask something i'll try to answer.
Anyway, according to the RAI teletext, miccoli needs only 15 days of rest, let's hope it's true!

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
is this one, right?

In seguito alla contusione alla caviglia sinistra riportata ieri sera durante il Trofeo Valle d'Aosta, Fabrizio Miccoli è stato sottoposto a risonanza magnetica presso il CTO di Torino. L'esame ha evidenziato i postumi della contusione e ha escluso qualunque tipo di lesione. Il quadro clinico quindi è di modesta entità. Il giocatore resterà a riposo alcuni giorni

I don't have time to translate it, but i'll do a very-quick summary: doctors said that miccoli's injury is nothing serious and he will need a couple of days of rest.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Fortunately, test results revealed that the injury is not serious .. he will be given a couple of days rest and should be back training with the rest of the squad by Thursday ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)